Disney+ Marvel Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way is good by me. As long as she doesn't change her hair to that Cleopatra look or otherwise have that straight across fringe covering the forehead..I hate that.

Agreed this doesn't meet my high standards of beauty at all, lol.

latest

;)

:lol

I dunno, I just don't like that style at all. It looks like a wig. Why does anyone wanna look like they're wearing a wig?

Either way is good by me. As long as she doesn't change her hair to that Cleopatra look or otherwise have that straight across fringe covering the forehead..I hate that.

Right … I'm sure you'd say no to Lizzie because of her hairstyle. Uh huh.

The new shows don't look horrible just nothing that makes me feel like they are a must see continuation of the MCU post-Infinity Saga.

For me, these shows star some of my very favorite MCU characters, and a couple who've been wildly underutilized.

Loki is and always will be my favorite MCU character, and Bucky and Wanda are near the very top, too. Even though I'm still angry the Brubaker BuckyCap storyline got tossed aside for FalconCap, and will always be, if F+WS at least does justice to Bucky Barnes it will be worth it.

WandaVision I'm more iffy about because of the wacky tone and I'm not a Vision fan, but I'll check it out for Wanda.

The Loki show alone is worth more than the Phase 4 cinematic line up to me.

Last edited:
At first I was skeptical about Falcon as the next Cap because the actor had a weak jawline but I think I just overreacted he will look just fine.

63db1049613d958d972fd4e04391506a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WandaVision: It'll probably be fun, but I'm mostly interested to see which rumors turn out to be true. There was one about a Latveria Easter Egg.

F&WS: I'm only in it for Zemo, tbqhwy.

Loki: Probably the one I'm looking forward to the most. I like Hiddleston and in the teaser he was wearing a TVA jumpsuit, meaning that the Time Variance Authority will play a role. Which opens the door for some cool cosmic stuff. I wonder if Death's Head could appear.

For me, these shows star some of my very favorite MCU characters, and a couple who've been wildly underutilized.

Loki is and always will be my favorite MCU character, and Bucky and Wanda are near the very top, too. Even though I'm still angry the Brubaker BuckyCap storyline got tossed aside for FalconCap, and will always be, if F+WS at least does justice to Bucky Barnes it will be worth it.

WandaVision I'm more iffy about because of the wacky tone and I'm not a Vision fan, but I'll check it out for Wanda.

The Loki show alone is worth more than the Phase 4 cinematic line up to me.

Ditto more or less. Only reason I signed up for Disney +. And maybe Disney had been scheming all along - dunno - cutting screen time for loved characters in favor of saving them for their planned streaming launch.

Still was BS IMO. Didn't wait for 2 years after Civil War to get a Spidey/DS/GOTG commercial. Fast forward and that's a mess anyway:google. Falcon/WS must be in good shape, or they wouldn't bring forward launch (since the whole idea is to get more to sign up).

Really looking forward to all of it.:drool (As long as the Disney+ app is working, and hope they keep the cost down IMO pretty cheap right now).

Bucky and Falcon seem pretty chummy - I would've liked to have seen how that happened, exactly, since the Russos didn't bother:pfft:
Always liked Vision and Wanda...and *&^% Tom Hiddleston could just walk out as Loki and I'd buy the fig.:cool:

+ Mando. Maybe I'll upgrade my system for the fall.:monkey3

Haha yeah, dude has a horrible jawline. Gotta see him as the new Kovach in S2 of Altered Carbon too.

Back