Hot Toys The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - 1/6 Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not picky, I'll settle for my dream release - a combination CW and F&TWS DX version of Zemo including:

From F&TWS
- Outfit with long coat and purple mask;
- tea serving set;
- Bathroom diorama base featuring movable bathtub and El Chapo escape hole;
- 1967 Pontiac Firebird GTO convertible;
- A bag of Turkish delights;

From CW
- EMP bomb;
- Red book;
- Alternate Berlin interrogation scene diorama base featuring Bucky in his special prison cube.

If they release this they can even skimp on weapons, I won't mind. :D
:pray::lol

I'd settle for a stripped Zemo. Mask, coat, maybe the red book. They can do an escape hole dio with those card things HT throws in with some fig stands.

:pray::lol

I'd settle for a stripped Zemo. Mask, coat, maybe the red book. They can do an escape hole dio with those card things HT throws in with some fig stands.

No way now with HT. You'll get your clones and you'll like it!

It is garbage in the way it is presented. Blissfully ignore? I only hear it on the news EVERYDAY. Only way you choose to ignore it is not read/watch the news period. Now who is instantly ignoring someone that is willing to call something out for it's heavy handedness? I don't see anyone coming up with any answers to anything, just accusing you are ignorant or you don't care. I don't think you watched the same news as I did with burning cars, police attacked and protests where people kneel in front of a flag that many died for. You can feel sorry for rich athletes, but they get to sit in their mansions and cheer on people from their couch on Twitter to destroy property and hurt law enforcement.

The national discussion is only a one way street with that "I am the affected one, you should feel guilty and should think and feel like I feel". Facts don't matter that people are criminals and resist arrest. Accountability should go both ways. The criminal instigator that should have cooperated gets hurt, well then don't fight authority. This is a land of laws whether you like them or not. And laws really are not enforced as much as they should be as law enforcement is in fear of that. Who does that hurt?

Just cause those in power do wrong, doesn't give people an excuse to kill or destroy property. Racism starts with respect and how do people learn respect? Good parenting. That is the major factor that is lacking in many urban areas. People know how to have kids but not how to raise them. Schools should be teaching CONFLICT RESOLUTION, since what I see most from shootings is that arguments preceded them. And with gangs, the police know who they are. I'd give them the go ahead to bust these gangs up and to pommel them with boring learning. Make them not want to come back to prison, which many do.

Look, I just gave you a bunch of resolutions and I'm not even a millionaire athlete!

Completely agree.

Very lifeless and stiff looking figure.

4D4F3C8F-74BE-4391-BA13-4347AF9FC139.jpeg
7B89C64E-5C70-4481-B4FC-FF470E7115DE.jpeg
17470333-605D-4ACF-ACF4-6B03632CC268.jpeg
3053DBDA-0837-462F-8DA1-D0D4C7CFB3DB.jpeg
5F3078AA-B7EB-47A8-A06F-2F0676F15CDA.jpeg
B4E9BC1F-78EE-49A5-A190-995762CD41F5.jpeg
D1EFB599-8940-47F3-B668-F304BF21793F.jpeg
B804163D-842D-4A67-8B07-202EC94BABDF.jpeg
48E09BD7-F714-4126-B945-80D4B92998E2.jpeg

Wow, it's hard to believe this is the same lethal character introduced in CA:TWS. He looks so thin and unimposing. While the figure's size seems pretty accurate to how he looked in the show, I would have preferred for HT to have bulked him up at least a little bit. Alas, between his slight build and mediocre sculpt I see no reason to regret having passed on this one.

Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 08-03-25 ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ What You Need to Know (P...png

It's just a really boring design honestly, it doesn't really have much going on when compared to his first appearance.

I think it looks pretty good. I got out of the Marvel game so not picking this up but I think the outfit looks solid and the sculpt is fine IMO. I feel like people look at these high res photos of a 1.5 inch tall head sculpt on a big monitor as in person these things always look great. To each their own though... :duff

It's just a really boring design honestly, it doesn't really have much going on when compared to his first appearance.
That's the MCU for you - come up with the most lackluster design for a character. Winter Soldier originally looked and acted like a Terminator. Now, looking and acting like he's just going to the club just to sit at the bar and have 1 drink and leave.

I didn’t dislike the show. There were moments I really liked. The cut storylines and rewrites made because of the pandemic really hurt it.

That said, I honestly forgot this figure was a thing. It’s not the show’s fault per se; there’s just so much content that comes out and so much time between figure preview and delivery that it’s just very easy to move on.

As soon as I saw the reveal vid from Sideshow this morning I was like, “It looks…weird 😬”. I would imagine Hot Toys could’ve used the same Infinity War body, since it’s not like Barnes got any taller or heavier as time went on. There’s not a lot of range of motion on this one, either, apparently. 🤔

I will say, Cap stands out so much more and WILL be getting ordered (and that’s no cap, fellow kids).

Back