Disney+ Marvel Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope she keeps the crown and adds it to her normal look. With how it’s designed I bet we’ll see that outfit for ten seconds at most.

bugbWwY.jpg

MZXbQmH.gif

ctLGXmb.jpg

HSOJbqo.jpg

Will HT make that comic accurate SW?

:lol

The new shows don't look horrible just nothing that makes me feel like they are a must see continuation of the MCU post-Infinity Saga. EG and Stan Lee's passing just still feels like the "end" to me. Sure EO looks hot as hell in the vintage SW outfit but I don't know that I need a whole show just to provide that one screenshot, she could have just worn that on SNL or something, lol. ;)

Super Bowl clip that just aired for the first three shows did nothing for me.

Black Widow looks decent at least.

LOL Disney must want MY dollars bad (true enough, haven't even bothered to rewatch IW/EG except for the portal scene)

- between Mando, Wanda, Loki, and Bucky pointing a gun, that was really cheering.

:blissy

+ Zemo and Falcon and Vision. AND a BW movie. :bunnydanc

The new shows don't look horrible just nothing that makes me feel like they are a must see continuation of the MCU post-Infinity Saga. EG and Stan Lee's passing just still feels like the "end" to me. Sure EO looks hot as hell in the vintage SW outfit but I don't know that I need a whole show just to provide that one screenshot, she could have just worn that on SNL or something, lol.

Personally don't need a continuation of the Infinity saga. What I'd LIKE is that IW had been a more screen-time balanced film with a better Wakanda battle; same for EG (tho I liked that better). IW feeling less like a commercial for DS/Spiderman/GOTG:pfft:.

Water under the bridge now:monkey2 and DS/Spidey ended up corporate messy, so I'll take evil Disney streaming so I get more of MY favorite characters. And might even get lucky and get a Mando theater movie down the road.

PS. Wanda is always hot. Beautiful woman. But yah know, Thanos is considered hot too:cool:.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/yes-thanos-is-hot-1825931804

I cancelled Disney+ for now but as soon as these shows start I'll be back there in a heartbeat. All I needed was to see Sam throw that shield and I was in. BTW, I'm surprised our boy Sam could do an impressive throw like that, thought you need to be a super soldier to handle that shield.

I cancelled Disney+ for now but as soon as these shows start I'll be back there in a heartbeat. All I needed was to see Sam throw that shield and I was in. BTW, I'm surprised our boy Sam could do an impressive throw like that, thought you need to be a super soldier to handle that shield.

I also geeked out when he threw the shield too. Well, technically speaking Howard Stark said the vibranium shield is 1/3 of the weight of steel from TFA, but maybe we're deep diving into it a bit too much :lol

Not that it matters, I was looking up Olsen’s acting career. she has minimal television credits, so it will be interesting how she handles the Wanda series , but it’s D+ so it will probably feel like a film type of format.

Ironic that her sisters started in television and Elizabeth has done nothing but film for most of her career

Welcome to the changing landscape of entertainment.

I did like Bucky holding the gun in Zemos face.

Also Wanda pregnant oh oh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvel's recent Vision comic had this whole spin with Vision having his own robotic Vision-esque Synthetic family living a suburbia American life and it turned out to spin into some murder mystery. It got pretty good reviews.

I'm sure "WandaVision" is in line with that...and Scarlet Witch's reality-bending powers. They had a whole crazy relationship in the comics as well with Wanda "creating" children for them. The previews for the show don't look super interesting (like "Falcon & Winter Soldier") but I'm interested to see where Feige and the gang are going with it and if we're going to see Wanda slowly start to grow mentally unstable.

Could also bring about some hints of Magneto? Plenty of room for that in the show and the fans will go crazy.

Back