Die Hard 5 trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to agree with Celtic on this one; not good that was, not John McClane that was. Plus, it was shorter than Daisy Duke's Daisy Duke's. Had I spent $11 on that movie alone, rather than $25 for all 5, I'd have been majorly pissed off.

Thats great when you have something like that to share with your dad. I still go to my folks house every Sun during football season and watch the Raiders games. Which it could be a little more fun as the Raiders suck so bad. I see my Dad all the time but I will always want to watch Raider games with just him.

Mabey the Raiders could contrast to Die Hard LOL, my pops a very strict critic, he always find somthing to pick apart, so im waiting to see what he thinks about die hard, i thought, action wise and what if offered, i enjoyed but i know you and alot of others felt let down, I just want to keep the legacy going. McClane could be the next Bond

Mabey the Raiders could contrast to Die Hard LOL, my pops a very strict critic, he always find somthing to pick apart, so im waiting to see what he thinks about die hard, i thought, action wise and what if offered, i enjoyed but i know you and alot of others felt let down, I just want to keep the legacy going. McClane could be the next Bond

Me and my Dad use to go to the movies all the time. But he hates the crowds and the prices now and so he never goes. Anyways let us know how he likes it.

McClane needs to die. :(

Shut your mouth!!! ;)

McClane is one of the greatest heroes. But he's becoming a silly cartoon character now. He shouldn't have to go though so much pain! :(

So you are being forced to watch it?

Thought it was decent. Could have used more action. They didn't have Senior doing anthing that death defying in this one. I do like that they destroyed a bazillion cars in the opening scene and the bad guys daughter was HAWT.

I'd rank em:

Die Hard - 8.5/10
Die Hard with A Vengeance - 8/10
Live Free Or Die Hard -7.75/10
Die Hard 2: Die Harder - 6.5/10
A Good Day To Die Hard - 6/10

Die Hard - 10/10 (see no reason not to go there personally, the best of its genre)

Die Hard with a Vengeance - 8/10

Die Hard 2 - 8/10

Die Hard 4 - 5/10 (Haven't rewatched it yet)

And I haven't seen the new one yet.

Thought it was decent. Could have used more action. They didn't have Senior doing anthing that death defying in this one. I do like that they destroyed a bazillion cars in the opening scene and the bad guys daughter was HAWT.

I had no issues with the action or that McClane was death Defying. It was how bad Bruce played the part and what they did with the character. Like I said he was like Karen Allen in the last Indy film. It was all fun..Oh so much fun. No matter how bad things got it was just a blast for McClane. It felt like no other Die Hard film because of this.

The lack of a good bad guy and poor plot were also a problem. However I could have forgiven all of that if McClane was McClane. Instead I got Bruce Willis the actor in a Die Hard film.

Bruce_zps461fc4cc.jpg

I had no issues with the action or that McClane was death Defying. It was how bad Bruce played the part and what they did with the character. Like I said he was like Karen Allen in the last Indy film. It was all fun..Oh so much fun. No matter how bad things got it was just a blast for McClane. It felt like no other Die Hard film because of this.

You could pretty much discern that would be the case from the trailer alone. I felt it kinda started in 3 but not ridiculously so as there was only one incident that I can remember - after the train explosion and crash, which could have killed countless people for all he knew, but he climbs out of the wreck laughing. Just gets worse and worse in 4 and 5 though. Really takes you out of the films and eliminates any real sense of danger - same with Marion in Indy 4 - if even the characters themselves appear to know that they aren't going to die and so they can laugh at everything.

He didn't wear a dress shirt so they just taped the mic to his chest. :lol

Everyone who's gone on there is a great sport because he really lets them have it. I mean I know it's scripted but theres alot of people who wouldn't make fun of themselves in that way.

:lol :lol :lol

I'd rank em:

Die Hard - 8.5/10
Die Hard with A Vengeance - 8/10
Live Free Or Die Hard -7.75/10
Die Hard 2: Die Harder - 6.5/10
A Good Day To Die Hard - 6/10

I agree with your ratings, and that's exactly how id rank the movies too. Though I might flip flop DH3 with DH4 depending on what day it is.:lol

Back