DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't been able to play all day because Blizzard decided to make this game cross-region but couldn't see past their stubby nose.

Basically I have the US box but I'm playing on an EU server with my friends and so the game downloaded the US patch which wasn't patched on the EU servers yet so no play and now the EU servers are down for maintenance.

So I guess that's 24h / week I can't play this game OFFLINE! :gah::gah::gah::cuckoo:

PS: I'm a bit upset.

So about 15 minutes ago while playing Diablo III, this message pops up in the chat: "SYSTEM: Server will shut down in 15 minutes"

And that is updated every minute counting down to when the server shuts down.

What the hell are they shutting it down for? This game requiring the internet connection is ruining it.

So anyways, right now....again no one is playing Diablo III.

So about 15 minutes ago while playing Diablo III, this message pops up in the chat: "SYSTEM: Server will shut down in 15 minutes"

And that is updated every minute counting down to when the server shuts down.

What the hell are they shutting it down for? This game requiring the internet connection is ruining it.

So anyways, right now....again no one is playing Diablo III.

Probably do to an update.

According to the pics from the Manual/Game play, from Bradgames Diablo III, the 1 hand, double axe is the Arch Axe, Masakari, or Soldier Axe. The other 1 sided axe doesn't looks like it exist in the game. But there's axe that are similiar to it for sure.

I managed to get my wiz to a max lev 60. The rest are coming close. Since I play all chars I don't have all great gear for them all. Inferno deficulty is mad hard. Some of these players are even more hard core players than me. Their gear are insane good.

Yeah i was stupid decided to try inferno on my hardcore char without getting nicely geared up and died lol back to level 1 :monkey2 or back to playing my casual chars for now.

about to fight the butcher (hell difficulty). melee gets to be no joke pretty quick. some of those blue mobs make me want to punch something. fought 6 fire chained blues that were extra fast...really wanted to throw a dev through a window. even in this mode i am not really geared well. i'm trying to catch up to my buddies in inferno and all they have said is 'just wait' that some of the mobs are just ridiculous.

anyone playing this on inferno. I just got to act 2 inferno difficulty with my barb and it's impossible....no i mean literally impossible.

I get 1 shotted by trash mobs nevermind the bosses...have 48k hp, 6k armor. I know it's not the best, but this is nuts how you suppose to melee them.

Think i am going to reroll as a witch doctor.

Lol witch doctor is worse in inferno unless you Play with people. I got to act 4 inferno on my monk but I play with my friends and don't think I would have gotten that far playing solo.

Lol witch doctor is worse in inferno unless you Play with people. I got to act 4 inferno on my monk but I play with my friends and don't think I would have gotten that far playing solo.

with friends is even worse because the mobs become considerably harder and bosses has more specials, so zerging it is even tougher. We just kept dieing and dieing, it was funny at first..but turned into a sad state of affairs quickly...

blizzard tend to tweak the difficulty, im expecting some changes for melee.. especially after the uproar from the community over the weakness of melee in inferno.

nice congrats. I want to know do people really pay the $200 for a weapon that seems crazy my highest sell on the AH was a $10 decent chest armor.

yeah they do lol, i found a random weapon that has minus 7 level as one of the stats. So basically you have a level 53 weapon with 650 damage. Figured it was worth something and put it on the auction for $150, it got sold in like a day. Now that i think about it, probably should asked for more.

Also i found out why i kept dieing, it turns out resist all is pretty important... :gah: i upgraded from like ~20 resist all to over 800 using the $150 i made from that weapon and now my barb can tank with the best of them in inferno act 3 (havent got to 4 yet). Just to show you it pays to read some guides once a while lol...

I had lost all my stuff from the previous update--like all items and gold gone, so I'm not sure if I'm going to get back into this. I was only 33 so maybe I could get it back but it's really annoying. Doesn't help that Blizzard wouldn't do anything about it even knowing it wasn't a hack.

I had lost all my stuff from the previous update--like all items and gold gone, so I'm not sure if I'm going to get back into this. I was only 33 so maybe I could get it back but it's really annoying. Doesn't help that Blizzard wouldn't do anything about it even knowing it wasn't a hack.

33 is really a non-event, you can be reequipped in an hr..

33 is really a non-event, you can be reequipped in an hr..

Well, issue is I was on Nightmare when I lost it all, and of course I can't actually play Nightmare now since I die way too easily and don't do enough damage. So now I'm playing through some stuff in Normal but it's not dropping any good stuff, probably a system to stop people from being cheap by upgrading their character and going back to Normal to easily beat bosses and get rares or something. And gold just takes a while to build up to buy any good gear.

AH killed this game for me. Kinda miss the random channel trading and lootfest. Not sure if I just grew out of the game or the game evolved faster than me in a sense. I probably put in a good 500+ hours in diablo 2. D3...got bored at lv 58...unique items suck and are super easy to get now...just filter AH by 2USD and theres ALWAYS someone selling something cheap. I know I can simply not use the AH since I blame it for ruining the game, but once its there its there and the damage is done imo...

kinda sad...

AH killed this game for me. Kinda miss the random channel trading and lootfest. Not sure if I just grew out of the game or the game evolved faster than me in a sense. I probably put in a good 500+ hours in diablo 2. D3...got bored at lv 58...unique items suck and are super easy to get now...just filter AH by 2USD and theres ALWAYS someone selling something cheap. I know I can simply not use the AH since I blame it for ruining the game, but once its there its there and the damage is done imo...

kinda sad...

yeah i am bored too, but for me the main reason is because they capped the level at 60. Those ____ers try to make every game like wow...

One of the best part of diablo2 was the level cap was really high, so you can keep gaining experience for a long time. In diablo 3 once you hit 60, the only reason to play is to farm gold/item and you look at auction and realize a few $ can get you at least a week worth of farming, which kind loses the appeal for me.

My barb is so beefy now, can solo diablo on inferno on my own, takes freaking foreverrrrr though.

started a hardcore monk as i was getting kind of bored with it otherwise. it has been fun so far.

Back