DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't tried this game, but I LOVED Diablo 2. Question to you guys, are there Item Runs like there was in Diablo 2 ??? Can you just create a servier on Hell Mode or join an existing one, run to Mephisto, kill him real fast and get the Unique Items he drops and then quit the server??? Is there something like that in Diablo 3 ????

...I loved doing that in Diablo 2, that's how I got all the unique gear :lol:lol:lol:lol

Well, for the online games the levels are limited to what level you're at, so a certain level at a certain difficulty can only have like levels 30-34 for example. Single player you can replay any level at any difficulty with a character at any level. So you could go back and beat bosses at lower difficulties with a very high level character to try to get items. But that would be kind of a waste since those items would be low-level and useless.

And the problems people have been having with the game is that there are very good items in the auction house for a low amount of gold---basically there's no point to trying to get good items because you can probably just buy them low cost.

AH got some positive and negative, I think. And I am thinking mostly positive.

With D2, I would make a trade game and wait, wait, and wait. Or maybe join some trade game and wait. And jsp mess the D2 economy too or enhance, depends on your point of view. People also buy from unknown website that I've never buy.
With D3, AH made it easyier to sell, for gold or cash, and search, to buy. I've sold some items for gold and small cash. And I only bought 1 item for 29,999 gold and have moved on since.

I guess people play differently. I like to play and sell more than buy. All my 5 different chars are 60s and in inferno now. I just like to play and earn my gear than buy the easy way (in cash).

New game so I guess there will be changes. Lev 60 cap isn't as bad as the use of the same weap by all class except the demon hunter or maybe clawed monk, which uses bow/crossbow/claw. I just find it dumb for a wiz to use an axe that should be best on a barb.

Last edited:
it's fine to keep the cap at level 60, but they should still allow players to gain experience from killing monsters, for every level afterwards it could be some very minor gain like +10 hp per level up. Just a little something to make killing monsters meaningful.

I have no reason to kill monsters anymore, as mentioned i sold a random weapon i found for $150 then used the money to equip my barb to the max. I got close to 40% block, 1300 resist all, 60k hp and 2k+ life on hit.

With my skills: 2x stun, ignore pain (7sec invuln), Overpower+crushing advance(4 sec continuous full heal), revenge(target based life on hit) + additional 50% damage reduction on low life rune. I can just stand there tank all day unless getting chain freezed...

need some incentive to kill monsters...

Yea, that is crazy. I would take the money and run.

I think they should have a much higher lev cap...higher than 60 or same as D2. They did add an extra difficulty inferno and yet lower lev cap is not logical or not as gamely.

Hopefully, they'll finish the dueling part soon. People will be less bored. And D3 seem to get boring faster than D2.

You know I was thinking...why does Blizzard take a cut out of the GOLD on the Auction House? That's fake money so they're not really making anything off of it. And it's not like the prices are comparable enough that you would PREFER to sell an item to a vendor than on the AH.

Wait, you made $150 in the AH and then spent it back in the AH?

Crazy kid

yeah well i wanted to beat diablo on inferno :/ barb is 100% gear dependent, i was getting 1 shotted by trash in act 2 nevermind fighting the bosses. And i am not about to waste weeks farming for upgrades like those college kids.

Dont regret spending the money, just pissed there is nothing to do now as i waited so long for this game to come out.

,,!,, blizzard and their level cap.

yeah i have to agree this level cap is kind of dumb the only thing keeping me going is playing my HC char's since HC on inferno is crazy and I have died multiple times lol. But this game did get boring a lot faster than d2 and I'm not too thrilled with running around killing random mobs looking to get good drops while not really gaining anything it gets boring fast I'm just hoping the PvP they release will be fun. I know at blizzcon they said they weren't going to make it a ranked system like WoW but I still think it would be cool if they did some sort of ranked system.

So they added paragon level that players can reach 100 paragon. You gain properties and mf/gf for each lev gained, which makes it less boring. But I still find the game to be buggy. Game froze, like on act2, and crash sometimes. I know its not my system. Dueling area is descent but searching for duel game is a pain. Tis game is almost as bad as Window 8.

Expansion is coming:
[ame="https://youtu.be/Cb7QJwQ58T0"]https://youtu.be/Cb7QJwQ58T0[/ame]
[ame="https://youtu.be/zGp5dkJdi0w"]https://youtu.be/zGp5dkJdi0w[/ame]

Yeah my excitement for this game has definitely gone away. I'm definitely more excited about the cinematics than the game which is sad lol

So, am I the only one getting the Ultimate Evil Edition for the PS4?

[ame="https://youtu.be/-e2yOk9uMlY"]https://youtu.be/-e2yOk9uMlY[/ame]

i'll be getting the expansion for sure but only for pc.

I just don't have room for console game.

Last edited:
bought the deluxe expansion reaper of souls. less than 3 months to go. so new lev cap gonna be 70 and they're doing away with AH which is somewhat ok with me. seem like they're making the game more fun by allowing us to modify items and possibly char's properties(defense/offense). wouldn't be surprise if they bring back ethereal and runeword items later on. I do hope they have socket quest again.

seem they have wisen up a bit and return to how similar it was to d2 instead of threating us like dummies and simplify everything. we'll see.

I know this has been out for a while, but I finally picked this up! It's been years since I played Diablo 2.

Just picked it up, Gamestop has it for $19.99 in store (actually it rang up for $14.99 even though the sticker says on sale for $19.99). Never played a Diablo before, pretty cool.

Amazon has it for $19.99 and the Collector's Edition/Regular Edition of Reaper of Souls Expansion for a discount too.

Last edited:
Back