DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 of my chars passed the normal deficulty, after defeating Diablo. Bad ass game. Dumbing down the game as one might put it but I prefer to say they certainly streamline the game a bit. Easier to play. But server seem to kick or drop me out alot. And I can't rejoin the same game, just have to restart. I missed the game name n pass. Oh well. No more high level rushing low, LOL.

*Edit: we can still rush with party lol

Last edited:
man inferno is intense actually its crazy hard lol I get one shotted all the time. Apparently the Demon hunter and the Wizard are the only two classes to have completed inferno so far.

just finished my first run of diablo with my barbarian lvl 33.
amazing game. did the last fight like 3 times last nite helping people out online. this game is so addicting is crazy.

now to lvl my monk for sure.
DIABLO FTW

and people saying graphics are ____ they have major problems.
this is one hell of a good looking game.

For some reason when I'm playing in levels where there's water, my gameplay slows down. I'm thinking it's my GFX card, but need confirmation. If it is the GFX card, what's the recommended card people are using out there on your systems? Radeon, or NVidia?? If so, what min specs? 512MB, 1GB, 2GB onboard RAM?

Yea, 1.0.2 patch just installed. They still need to work on it clearly. I got the same "Retrieving Hero List" too. And auction is down.

As for graphic, I do have slow walk/run when in the spider area in act 2. Everwhere else is fine. So weird.

LOL, there's a pony(Whimsyshire) level. I guess they're replacing the cow level for it. Kinna lame if you ask me. I've only seen the vid of it but I guess killing ponies, flower, etc. isn't so bad but silly. I knew I shouldn't have toss away the 3 Large Mushroom.

For some reason when I'm playing in levels where there's water, my gameplay slows down. I'm thinking it's my GFX card, but need confirmation. If it is the GFX card, what's the recommended card people are using out there on your systems? Radeon, or NVidia?? If so, what min specs? 512MB, 1GB, 2GB onboard RAM?

What graphics card do you have?

Figured this is a good time to post this (again)

i-tc6sjLQ-X3.jpg

They're back up now, slowly but surely. You just have to push through.

I was on for about fifteen minutes and then got off.

They're back up now, slowly but surely. You just have to push through.

I was on for about fifteen minutes and then got off.

Still not working for me, keep getting error 37.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk[/ame]

Back