DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but in D3 there are like 32 different skills that you can choose from and only use 6 while there are like 8 runes for each skill in the end that is a lot of customization it's just you don't have to build a new char like D2 to switch it around. There are tons of builds in D3 not every barb is goin to use the same skills or every witch doctor because it's not like D2 where there are only 3 or 4 good abilities to focus and use throughout the end game in D3 most of the abilities can be good so you have more choices.

Yeah but in D3 there are like 32 different skills that you can choose from and only use 6 while there are like 8 runes for each skill in the end that is a lot of customization it's just you don't have to build a new char like D2 to switch it around. There are tons of builds in D3 not every barb is goin to use the same skills or every witch doctor because it's not like D2 where there are only 3 or 4 good abilities to focus and use throughout the end game in D3 most of the abilities can be good so you have more choices.

This!

Way better than D2. Now I only need to create one class, instead of having to create like 2 or 3 classes just to do different combinations.

Play it a bit more before arguing with me. Even the runes do not leave customization. You can only socket those runes into specific skills and you get them as you level up. All it does is level up a skill. That's not customization. It might as well be automated as you can't choose where to stick it anyways.

No this game has removed a lot of what made Diablo and Diablo 2 almost infinitely replayable.

Runes give more of a secondary effect rather then just leveling up the skill dps wise. The higher level runes are not always better, it's definitely more of a preference of what you want to achieve for any specific skill. For example, for basic attacks you may have the choice of either increasing the dps, or adding a stun effect, or turning it into an AOE, or adding a buff whenever you use the skill, etc.. For support skills there are more interesting choices, some runes will even alter the function of the skill completely, so there is some level of customization, you just won't be able to build a battle wizard or melee Demon Hunter or anythings like that.

Last edited:
In that case yeah you should be fine it's not very graphic intensive game my 6 year old gaming laptop can play it on low graphics when I'm not at my house to play it on my desktop

Anyone playing this on Mac?
Does the game have an end? After WoW I promised myself to never play a game without a definitive ending.

I picked this up on Saturday. Really liking the game. Playing a Witch Doctor and it's loads of fun. Girlfriend tried the guest pass I got and is really digging the game as well. Probably going to pick up a second copy for her.

Back