1/6 Dc's Birds of prey and the Fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely a new full trailer would be attached to Joker , right? I feel like we’ve been marketed Joker forever and BoP has been rather quiet.

If Black Mask doesn’t wear the mask, what was the point of even using the character? Plenty of Gotham mob bosses to choose from that don’t have a mask. I’m just curious how the mask looks more than anything else about this movie:lol

If his name is "Black Mask", it'd be asinine for him to never wear it!

It'll be interesting to see how Robbie/Yan/Hodson write him getting the mask.

efaazb12.jpg

At first I thought she had drilled holes in the helmet for her pigtails. But it look like she's adorned the helmet with taped-on pigtails. I've seen some fans assume that she cut her own hair off and taped it onto the helmet. But for all we know she might have made those pigtails from a wig, i.e., dyed it and snipped them off, etc. Point being we don't really know. Harley is nothing if not unpredictable.

She was actually quite good acting-wise in The Three Musketeers and Mother, Jugs, and Speed.

This move just feels like it's going to be horrible. It looks like it'll make the first Suicide Squad look like Citizen Kane. I don't think you'll see much from HT on this unless it's a surprise hit but I have a feeling they'll make Harley.

"Roller Derby Harley" was really popular look and a popular merchandising piece back for the New 52 so my money would be that.

51JPYGN-H8L._AC_SX425_.jpg

I can see what they?re going for and if it?s pulled off right this will be fun.

Margot is good in everything though so i?m Sure at the very least she?ll be great.

The trailer looks fun. I was impressed just by how good some of the shots look visually, too, with a really strong, vibrant color palette. Reportedly during reshoots they removed a plot point and modified Black Mask's sexuality because I guess they must have been concerned there would be criticism of what would be perceived as negative stereotyping. And that may have been wise, for all we know.

But anyway it looks clearly like it's going to be a movie told from Harley's point of view.

Mmm... Harley in her gold colored overalls is my guess. With mallet of course.

And still no mask on Black Mask :lol

Well, they don't want to give that away in a trailer (and we know there would the complaints about that if they did--remember the bitching about the Doomsday reveal in the BvS trailer?). I can't imagine that by somewhere in the third act he won't have the mask fused onto his face somehow.

The trailer said absolutely nothing to me. Imo this is a movie nobody asked for and for sure it's not for me. I still can't understand why the studio let them do it after the disaster Suicide Squad was.. And for the figures.. I would say there'll be none.

Back