1/6 Dc's Birds of prey and the Fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't recall seeing any merchandise for this movie at comic con I figure it's not happeneing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Like Shazam it's more than likely they won't announce anything for the film until after it's out and Hot Toys can gauge if it was a success or not.

EDO0x9IXUAA7v4U

I hope if they do another Harley she has seamless joints this time.

They?ll do a Harley. Not even sure why some people are thinking otherwise. They made three figures of her already and she?s a popular character. I don?t know that I?d expect much more than that but I can?t see them passing on a new Harley, if not multiple versions.

Seamless body has it own issues of durability. So far the Wonder Woman seems to be ok but you don't know a few years down the road. Still too early to tell. I have the jacket from the Suicide Squad to use if needed.

Exposed neck joint, knee joint, wrist joints e.e.t.c. pass....

Well, if she's wearing those gold coveralls the knees won't be an issue. Hopefully that isn't her primary look in the movie, but if so then HT should definitely go the WW seamless route to eliminate the visible shoulder and elbow joints. As for your aversion to wrist joints, I don't know what to say. Do you only buy figures with long sleeves so you can hide them?

At least 2 Harleys - the gold outfit in the latest promo.
the outfit in this picture

D_8qSU_X4AAhVpe

and the Jester outfit if its in the movie.

I also think they might do Black Mask as they have already done a Ewan McGregor sculpt.

At least 2 Harleys - the gold outfit in the latest promo.
the outfit in this picture

D_8qSU_X4AAhVpe

and the Jester outfit if its in the movie.

I also think they might do Black Mask as they have already done a Ewan McGregor sculpt.

She looks pretty nice in that shot, save for that clear plastic vest. I don't see that translating well to 1/6 scale. I'd love to see her in the Jester outfit.

I was always partial to HQ's Arkham City look, but I don't see that ever ending up on the big screen.

Screenshot_2019-09-03 'Batman Arkham City' gets Harley Quinn DLC, Game of the Year edition.jpg

I agree with the plastic vest not looking well on the 1/6 scale and same goes with the ripped jean shorts.

I agree with the plastic vest not looking well on the 1/6 scale and same goes with the ripped jean shorts.

I agree. I was trying not to be too critical, but frankly I don't know why they have to stray so far from the source material when it comes to HQ's movie costumes. That outfit doesn't say HQ to me - more like something an early career Madonna would wear to go partying.

Back