DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone memba Street Sharks? :monkey3

JMyv3Jj.gif

You were in HS in 1998? Jeezus, no wonder you don't like Jaws.

And what the **** high school takes its kids to movies? You guys get trophies for going too? Entitled.

They didn't take us to the movies. The teacher would rent the films on vhs or dvd and we'd watch it in the classroom. The teacher would leave and get back before the film ended. I once saw him leave in his car. :lol

The teacher would leave and get back before the film ended. I once saw him leave in his car. :lol

Probably going to get his fix.

And you actually stayed in class? I would have bolted so fast. I used to ditch while the teacher was in the classroom -- dove out the window once when the teacher turned back to the board.

Probably going to get his fix.

And you actually stayed in class?

Depending on the movie. I usually sat in the back with a few other kids, so if the film wasn't good, we spent most of the time talking. Sometimes we'd go out, but there was a security walking around, so we needed a hall pass. She was mean.

Saw a comment on Facebook where they said

Venom was darker than joker.

We truly are in dark times

Lots of Jokers. In the future, they will start making movies where there will be different Jokers and crossovers with them.

Back