DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exorcist is the best horror movie ever made and will forever hold that title.

Not even Hereditary 45 years later is as disturbing and Hereditary is a messed up movie.

Exorcist is like IW and Joker combined lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See this is hard cause jaws scared an entire nation to this day to not go into the water. When your in the ocean you just think back to the movie and stay clear.

Now the exorcist was a terrifying film and still is but now it?s not as scary as it use to be due to technology changing and such. But hey what do I know I saw it in the early 2000?s when cgi was used in horror movies

See this is hard cause jaws scared an entire nation to this day to not go into the water. When your in the ocean you just think back to the movie and stay clear.

Now the exorcist was a terrifying film and still is but now it?s not as scary as it use to be due to technology changing and such. But hey what do I know I saw it in the early 2000?s when cgi was used in horror movies

True JAWS had huge social impact and it also single handily created the summer box office season that opened the door for SW to do its thing.

Fair enough on seeing Exorcist almost 30 years after release that does alter some of the impact it had.

I?m old but the Exorcist was before my time as well theatrically.

True JAWS had huge social impact and it also single handily created the summer box office season that opened the door for SW to do its thing.

Fair enough on seeing Exorcist almost 30 years after release that does alter some of the impact it had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Are u from the 70s or early 80s? Birth wise

Are u from the 70s or early 80s? Birth wise

60s

:chase

Still the best shark movie. I will not entertain any ''for its time'' or ''nostalgia goggles'' arguments. It has never been surpassed. Fact.

"Todd Phillips Is Officially Developing a Joker Sequel"

Via The Hollywood Reporter, Phillips is developing a Joker sequel and he will likely write and direct it as well. Joaquin Phoenix is also expected to reprise his role as the Joker. But the biggest revelation from THR’s report is that Phillips has grander ambitions. Apparently, Phillips pitched Warner Bros. for “the rights to develop a portfolio of DC characters’ origin stories.” Warner Bros. turned down that overall proposal, but gave Phillips the go-ahead to work on one of those DC origins. However, it’s unclear which DC character will be the focus of that story.
https://www.superherohype.com/movie...veloping-a-joker-sequel#zohUGRaCjE3VYhDA.99Vi

2yAbmQk.gif

Are there that many shark movies? :lol

Yes! There was.....

Jaws 2, Jaws 3....Jaws 4 :lol

Nah, there's been a few

Deep Blue Sea
Open Water
The Shallows
The Reef (never saw this one though)
The Meg
47 meters down (or this one)
47 meters down: uncaged (did see this sequel recently)

and I think all the rest aren't even worth mentioning.

The only positive thing about this Joker sequel is that it kills the fan theory that it was all in Arthur's head, unless the sequel is also taking in Arthur's head. Maybe they'll make the first trilogy that never happened. :lol

Back