DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker-box-office-tracking-v3.jpg

Just wanted to remind folks this is the Joker thread. :wink1:

And yes it sucks what happened to the Hulk.

Last time I?m mentioning him in this thread but he could of atleast ****ed black widow in that form since he?s in control now

Joker has come and gone and EG is still topic of conversation I guess all of that deep adult mature stuff has a shelf life of 1.5 months

:chase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a pretty silly comparison.

It's like arguing if Forrest Gump is a better movie than The Exorcist, just cause both moves were based on novels.

Joker has come and gone and EG is still topic of conversation I guess all of that deep adult mature stuff has a shelf life of 1.5 months

:chase

Does Disney have you on some type of payroll? Or is Mickey holding you hostage. Now look here buddy. Joker dethroned endgame for comic film of the year. We are talking about hulk and how sucky he was in endgame lol.

It's a pretty silly comparison.

It's like arguing if Forrest Gump is a better movie than The Exorcist, just cause both moves were based on novels.

How about jaws vs the exorcist. Two of the scariest movies that shook the world. Who wins that?

Does Disney have you on some type of payroll? Or is Mickey holding you hostage. Now look here buddy. Joker dethroned endgame for comic film of the year. We are talking about hulk and how sucky he was in endgame lol.

I?m hallucinating everything just ignore me i?m a nothing burger, now if you?ll excuse me I have a dirty subway train to catch.

P.S. very true about Hulk lol

How about jaws vs the exorcist. Two of the scariest movies that shook the world. Who wins that?

pfft not even a competition Exorcist > Jaws

Demon child making her own mother lick her coochie and telling a priest that his mother sucks rooster in hell > Great White Shark

**** Smith makeup > Bruce the puppet

To this day I still can?t believe those specific scenes exist in a movie.

Last edited:
pfft not even a competition Exorcist > Jaws

Demon child making her own mother lick her coochie and telling a priest that his mother sucks rooster in hell > Great White Shark

**** Smith makeup > Bruce the puppet

To this day I still can?t believe those specific scenes exist in a movie.

Oh no you didn't!

I never saw the appeal of JAWS.

Alien is ok, but I prefer Aliens.

JAWS is a human interaction masterpiece.

For its time also a super nail biter because of the uncharted ocean back then.

But as a straight up horror movie, Exorcist kills it.

Alien is considered by many in this day and age a big snoozer, shame really.

When released another nail biter.

But i?m also an Aliens > Alien person myself.

Maybe the "nail biting" suspense element is what takes away from the replay value for me. Suspense and jump scares only work once, maybe twice, which is why I'm not a big horror fan, unless is cheesy Jason movies which are all about the creative kills silliness. The Exorcist doesn't necessarily rely on jump scares or suspense, which is why I find it more entertaining than most horror films.

Back