DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joel Schumacher just announced an alternate cut of B&R with completed effects as well, lol.

I just googled that to see if you were serious or making a funny......and this is what came up:

Director Joel Schumacher Says He’s Had Sex With Up To 20,000 Partners

tenor.png

I just googled that to see if you were serious or making a funny......and this is what came up:

Director Joel Schumacher Says He?s Had Sex With Up To 20,000 Partners

tenor.png

How the hell did he keep count

WB must feel good that Joker is as popular as Venom without Spiderman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAAAAY more popular than Venom.

I don't see anyone dancing down stairs like Venom.

What an iconic shot....I mean, really truly iconic. That shot is gonna be on an all time greatest movie clips montage someday, right up there with "We're gonna need a bigger boat" and "I'll be back" and "You talking to me?" and stuff. I don't think that's a stretch either. If one thing endures from this movie it's gonna be that clown dancing down that big ass New York staircase.

Eh. Almost 50 movies have made that much money, including pure trash like Captain Marvel, so it doesn't mean as much as it used to.

When I was a kid, a movie making $100 million was considered a rare, once or twice a year smash hit. Now if a movie doesn't make that opening weekend, it's considered a flop.

Just inflation I guess.

As of today, Joker has joined the $1 Billion Club. I'm sure it's well deserved.

I'm definitely happy this made it to a billion... especially without China's help.

Eh. Almost 50 movies have made that much money, including pure trash like Captain Marvel, so it doesn't mean as much as it used to.

When I was a kid, a movie making $100 million was considered a rare, once or twice a year smash hit. Now if a movie doesn't make that opening weekend, it's considered a flop.

Just inflation I guess.

Don't forget -- no China. To get to a billion without China is a good trick, especially for an R-rated movie.

I would love to get more of a mix of "comic book" movie styles than just the constant Marvel formula -- and I admit I like the Marvel formula a lot, but it does get tiresome 3x a year for 11 years.

I'm not sure how brilliant 'Joker' truly is... but it seems so refreshing after years of the same.

So cool! Congrats to joker and Todd philips! Completely earned

2nd best.

Cap?s arc in EG > Joker hallucinations

Cap standing up alone to Thanos ready to die > Joker standing up to F Murray

Cap wielding mjolnir > Joker dancing on steps

Incredible. Villain. No powers. Minor CGI. Rated R. Cigarette smoking. Just incredible.

Back