DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

lol - absolutely. Nope, not corny at all..more cheesy tasting to me😀

Hi Chalor...I buyed your Xensation Collectibles Two Face 1/6 figure last april, I am the buyer from Italy. :wave :)

So, does anybody else here have a backlog they still need to get around to picking up? The Superman two-pack, the Girls Night Out 5-pack (which is, like, super cheap, now), the Mad Love 2-pack, TAS Batgirl, and TNBA Riddler are what I’m missing outside of the GCPD set and the Batcave.

I might be off by a couple, but I also need more than I thought I did.

-Bullock
-Ras al Ghul
-Talia
-TAS Batgirl
-Ventriloquist
-Zatanna
-Clayface

-TNBA Joker
-TNBA Catwoman
-TNBA Harley/Girls Night Out Set

Pretty sure i'll get the Batcave. Still undecided on the Batwing.

Big Bad Toy Store has many on sale right now!
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Sear...PageSize=100&SortOrder=BestSelling&Brand=2149

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Chalor...I buyed your Xensation Collectibles Two Face 1/6 figure last april, I am the buyer from Italy. :wave :)
Hey man! Small world indeed. Hope you like the figure..it does indeed have a really awesome headsculpt. I really need to sell my somewhat custom Batman Returns Catwoman figure; lol but I don't see people wanting it since there's more than a few unlicensed versions available.

I think I’m going to slowly catch myself up with all the released figures. I bought Gordon and Ra’s and I think I’ll grab Talia, Harley, and Zatanna from BBTS since they’re all under $20.

I think I’m going to slowly catch myself up with all the released figures. I bought Gordon and Ra’s and I think I’ll grab Talia, Harley, and Zatanna from BBTS since they’re all under $20.

Score!

Hey man! Small world indeed. Hope you like the figure..it does indeed have a really awesome headsculpt. I really need to sell my somewhat custom Batman Returns Catwoman figure; lol but I don't see people wanting it since there's more than a few unlicensed versions available.

Yes...great figure. I found also the Riddler from Batman Forever. What is your Catwoman? Mine is by AC Play :wave

Yes...great figure. I found also the Riddler from Batman Forever. What is your Catwoman? Mine is by AC Play :wave
It's the Kumik one. The very first Returns Catwoman, so it's not as good as the other two. I did add an accurate fall & cracker to the whip end, and it's on Bruce Wayne Returns oval stand with Evilface nameplate decal.

c59eebfaa0bf828c7fd13b3c0e143fe6.jpg

5c384c84a66a5200b0f87886e2199283.jpg

c551650097e049aeeb27bea73ea268b4.jpg

c3f72988e70267a6961560d68b23a18c.jpg

1c8e81112dd2ca20dc842a10e2444d46.jpg

23d39dd00875409c532012594c1457cb.jpg

00ea545e3a98d7285b4fc70f2955d9e4.jpg

Great pics, Zod! I didn’t realize Batman (Batcycle) comes with a wired cape. Genius!

Ive never really been a fan of the Justice League Batman look, but the figure is so spot on, that its actually making me come around to the design!

For someone who started collecting the Animated line two years late, I'm only missing a handful of SKUs:

Superman & Lois
Batman Beyond
Clayface
GCPD
Talia
Expressions Joker
Christmas Joker

Unfortunately some of the ones I'm missing are going for quite a bit right now but with the money I've saved paying sale prices, it'll probably balance out. Still, there's no way I'll pay more than MSRP for the GCPD set. Asking prices of $400 - $500 are criminal. DCC should do another production run.

I'm also getting the impression that the upcoming Batman wave is being held for May because DCU will be offering the JL figures monthly. That'd be fine with me since I don't want to have to pay $200 (?) all at once to get all eight. That might save on shipping though, unless the DCU membership includes free shipping.

Any ideas/thoughts/ speculations of why there wasn't any nba figs? That got me kinda sad :(

I own almost all of the BTAS figures and couldn't care less about the TBNA ones. Maybe I'm not the only one?

I like both, but obviously BTAS > TBNA, and I think in general there's more of a market for BTAS over TBNA. I think that's why they did so many TBNA figures early - to try to get them out while the line was hot, instead of doing all the big shots right at the front.

Granted, it almost backfired, and we almost never got these last BTAS figures hehe. But hey, we're getting them now! So stoked.

I think as shows both are solid but the character designs from Batman: The Animated Series are far better than those from The New Batman Adventures. Part of me wonders if I even want to bother with some of the figures from TNBA honestly. I’m more focused on the TAS stuff first.

I prefer TNBA's style but there certainly aren't as many characters in that brief era. I recall TNBA being Bruce Timm's preference. Was it Kevin Kiniry's as well?

I just cant get enough of this line, and I dont even collect modern AF, I was peaking at these for almost over a year, until I found some great deals on loose ones, and bought the whole lot in a year. Even managed the GCPD playset, stuck in best offer of $155 was accepted, a week later the same seller wanted $600. Buy everything Guys dont be picky, these are really beautiful pieces of little art, I even bought the "Gods and Monsters" ones just for the design. Have them all in my kitchen, with spots etc.

I probably will get as much as I can from the two Batman shows. I don’t really care about the other DCAU figures truthfully.

Back