DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I even bought the "Gods and Monsters" ones just for the design.

Same here. Someday I'll make a Kirk Langstrom custom with that G&M Batman head but in the meantime I've got three more pretty cool Timm-iverse figures.

I own almost all of the BTAS figures and couldn't care less about the TBNA ones. Maybe I'm not the only one?

I only picked up TNBA characters that weren't in BTAS... Nightwing, Roxy Rocket, Livewire, etc.

A TNBA Clayface would be a nice way of sneaking in a redo. Otherwise aside from a Hatter, Gordon, Bruce, Ventriloquist (not really necessary imo) and Talia, I'd consider the tnba line pretty much covered. Unless I'm missing anyone aside from the rest of the Bat family?

A TNBA Clayface would be a nice way of sneaking in a redo. Otherwise aside from a Hatter, Gordon, Bruce, Ventriloquist (not really necessary imo) and Talia, I'd consider the tnba line pretty much covered. Unless I'm missing anyone aside from the rest of the Bat family?
Oooh. Maybe a TNBA Clayface figure might not have a weird pointy head.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I prefer TNBA's style but there certainly aren't as many characters in that brief era. I recall TNBA being Bruce Timm's preference. Was it Kevin Kiniry's as well?

I also love TNBA designs, but I do understand that people are used/preffer the classic designs. I wonder what would they think of tnba designs if it that was the original designs for the first seasons.

It is NOT pretty much covered, IMO, this is a list of tnba figs that could be released by DCC

- Penguin
- Clayface
- Mad Hatter
- Gordon
- Montoya
- Bullock
- Calendar Girl
- Scarface and Ventrilocuist
- Ra's
- Talia
- Farmer Brown
- Emmylou
- Enrique el Gancho

Yeah a Farmer Brown would be an easy pass. Funny, I completely forgot about Penguin though.

Harley Expressions unboxing next week!
29cddd25aaea6e43623da59e056ba05a.jpg

You know what I'd like to see? DCC make a prop replica of Batman's grapple gun from BTAS.

You know what I'd like to see? DCC make a prop replica of Batman's grapple gun from BTAS.
Yes! That'd be cool..throw in the batarang as well. Or if they also did simple replicas from '89 Batman & Returns. I'm waiting to see if Hasbro makes a Fett helmet..like they did with Vader.

I also love TNBA designs, but I do understand that people are used/preffer the classic designs. I wonder what would they think of tnba designs if it that was the original designs for the first seasons.

It is NOT pretty much covered, IMO, this is a list of tnba figs that could be released by DCC

- Penguin
- Clayface
- Mad Hatter
- Gordon
- Montoya
- Bullock
- Calendar Girl
- Scarface and Ventrilocuist
- Ra's
- Talia
- Farmer Brown
- Emmylou
- Enrique el Gancho

I’m kind of a completist, so, there are quite a few of these that I’d like to see. Definitely Gordon, Scarface, Mad Hatter, and Penguin. Honestly, maybe I’m a weirdo, but, in terms of differentiating TNBA from TAS, I’d love to see Bullock and Montoya in their Santa/Elf combo from Holiday Knights. It’d be kind of cool to complement the Christmas with The Joker figure.

I’d love to see Bullock and Montoya in their Santa/Elf combo from Holiday Knights. It’d be kind of cool to complement the Christmas with The Joker figure.

When I saw that Joker Xmas figure, it came to my mind that episode, it´ll be cool if we can get them in those costume... after we get them in normal cop suits

The grapple gun can be one of the many props dcc can release, we can get a batarang, Freeze´s snow globe, Joker´s fish, Phantasm´s blade, Riddler´s cane...

Cool Idea! The displays holding them should be sculpted animated hands.
For example:

Batman's hand - grappling hook
Robin's hand - Batarang
Harley's hand - Joker Fish
Joker's hand - playing cards
Catwoman's hand - diamond and pearl chain
Mr. Freeze hand - snow globe
Two Face's disfigured hand - coin
Two Face's hand - pistol
Poison Ivy - wrist crossbow and rose

I also really like the Bat Throwing Star- very surprised DC Collectibles hasn't included it anywhere yet.

Since we are getting H.A.R.D.A.C soon, I made Randa Duane to go with him ;)

[emoji50][emoji122][emoji122] Astounding work!! She is going to look really great next to him! Your ability to transform existing heads is really amazing. Everything is just so clean too. You're going to have one high-quality, complete BTAS collection!

How on earth do U make stuff like this,where do all the bits come from? Amazing !!

Zelu, that figure is fantastic! It doesn't even look like a custom!

haha thanks guys! :D

How on earth do U make stuff like this,where do all the bits come from? Amazing !!

This essentially Zatanna with Catwoman's head part-wise, obviously everything is was resculpted and repainted :p

The grapple gun can be one of the many props dcc can release, we can get a batarang, Freeze´s snow globe, Joker´s fish, Phantasm´s blade, Riddler´s cane...

All fantastic ideas. I can imagine the base for Freeze's snow globe being faux ice/frost.

Back