DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Where can I buy these black bases for the figures? I love them!

Do you know if that is AFS-1 or AFS-2?

I finally made time this weekend to paint my Freeze figure's gun and tank to make it more show-accurate:

IMG_5582.jpg

I also painted a few box platforms I found in my house so they'd blend in with my shelving unit.

IMG_5583.jpg

I'm currently trying to figure out where I'm going to fit Hardac and Scarecrow. Suggestions are appreciated! :lol

Now they are releasing the JL line, how about a invisible plane, I cant imagine it would take that much detail ;)

cbulas1, it looks like someone tagged your Batmobile with graffiti! ;)

Alex123, I'd put a Javelin on my wish list but it'd probably be as big as Jabba's Sail Barge and as expensive!

cbulas1, it looks like someone tagged your Batmobile with graffiti! ;)

Good eye- that's actually Kevin Conroy's signature! I had him sign it at Denver Comic Con!

I was thinking with all the empty boxes for the GCPD, buying a empty one, and reversing the empty, so its a continuation of the cells at the front. Anyone have two to check what this would look like?

BBTS has Scarecrow for a July release date and Hardac Batman for an August release. I'm guessing these dates are wrong...

Does anyone know when the figures will be released? I've been looking on several sites but can't seem to find them.

BBTS has Scarecrow for a July release date and Hardac Batman for an August release. I'm guessing these dates are wrong...

Does anyone know when the figures will be released? I've been looking on several sites but can't seem to find them.

At SDCC, they were all listed for May 2019 except for the Batcyle, which was listed for August 2019.

I made this post several pages ago- https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140502&p=9848588&viewfull=1#post9848588

Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope those heads can -somehow- fit NBA Harley.

Don’t count on it if this is the same body as the original Harley figure, which it looks like it is. I had to do some heavy modding to the TNBA Harley neck to get her BTAS head to fit. The neck joints are just too different.

But you never know... DCC did slightly alter the pegs for the Batman and Joker EPs to make the head swaps easier. If they’ve done the same with Harley maybe that’ll help somehow.

BTW isn't Harley supposed to have an unboxing by DCC this week? I'm correct? (forgive my terrible english people ^^")

Yes! Tomorrow at 11:30 AM PST on Facebook. :clap

(And your English is fine! Better than many natives.)

Back