DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'm totally glad I haven't bought much of this line yet. I preffer having changable faces and now they come. Would have kicked my a** if I'd bought those figures earlier. I hope they will do Catwoman too.
(And where the f... is my Bruci?!)

lol, I'm actually glad I've did the opposite xDD I'm very thrilled to display all the faces possible with all my spare figures (plus the cheap loose one that I've got). As collector the thing I like the most is to display more option possible, I find it boring to switch one head per time.. is a limit xDDD
Speaking of expression packs I think Robin is the figure who need it the most. I am the only one who is tired to see him smile like an idiot every fraking time?? xD Correct me if I'm wrong but not a single figure of TAS Robin with a serious expression was ever released as far I can remember.. xDDD Maybe just a statue xD Do it DCC, dammit! xD

lol, I'm actually glad I've did the opposite xDD I'm very thrilled to display all the faces possible with all my spare figures (plus the cheap loose one that I've got). As collector the thing I like the most is to display more option possible, I find it boring to switch one head per time.. is a limit xDDD
Speaking of expression packs I think Robin is the figure who need it the most. I am the only one who is tired to see him smile like an idiot every fraking time?? xD Correct me if I'm wrong but not a single figure of TAS Robin with a serious expression was ever released as far I can remember.. xDDD Maybe just a statue xD Do it DCC, dammit! xD

true, but you could have saved money by waiting for those expression packs and then look for loose figures on ebay.
-
no I guess you are correct. I don't remamber any BTAS Robin Figures either

It's actually not an ordeal and is usually really fun. The Con people have been ****ing up lately, but I'm hoping the kinks get worked out by the weekend.

Some pics for you fellas.

Mondo:
4e9hDxG.jpg

RlJnpYk.jpg

IhJpCom.jpg

hYx5kQr.jpg

9jr2P7C.jpg

No way the H.A.R.D.A.C. And sad Viktor Freeze Sculpt too :hi5:

Seriously what's with DCC, how can NECA and Mondo be the only companies that make sculpts look like the actual cartoon or comic books :dunno

When I mean NECA..ex: Superman and Ali two pack

Last edited:

I noticed the official DCC solicitation image for the Joker Expressions set does not include the purple jacket. I'm having flashbacks to when DCC showed that giant cape in the Batman Expressions set only to take it out.

And I expect that Jokermobile to have an MSRP of no more than $99.

I noticed the official DCC solicitation image for the Joker Expressions set does not include the purple jacket. I'm having flashbacks to when DCC showed that giant cape in the Batman Expressions set only to take it out.

And I expect that Jokermobile to have an MSRP of no more than $99.

I love the Joker expressions, but if the purple suit is not included, I'm out, no questions asked. I'd be surprised if the pack doesn't allow for a classic joker look, but you never know with DCC I guess.

I love the Joker expressions, but if the purple suit is not included, I'm out, no questions asked. I'd be surprised if the pack doesn't allow for a classic joker look, but you never know with DCC I guess.

Is that new..I could've sworn when Joker expressions was teased last year, he didn't have a interchangeable grey coat

Is that new..I could've sworn when Joker expressions was teased last year, he didn't have a interchangeable grey coat

It was mentioned as a feature at Toy Fair but they did not have the purple arms or jacket to show at the time. I am confident they will all be included in the pack next year.

Why didn't they show off the revised Poison Ivy?!

Fantastic question Clock King. I'd love to see the final product. I'm so anticipating that pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why didn't they show off the revised Poison Ivy?!

I don't think they have shown the whole set at SDCC have they? That in itself is a bit weird as they have been made and are ready to ship. As to the revised Ivy, my bet is that she will basically look like the prototype!

LOL this video is about two days ago.. As always worst youtubers got the exclusive interviews... -.- Anyway.. Just a quick pick at animated stuff starts at 4:30

I don't think they have shown the whole set at SDCC have they? That in itself is a bit weird as they have been made and are ready to ship. As to the revised Ivy, my bet is that she will basically look like the prototype!

I have gone from a big fan/defender of this line to highly disappointed and skeptical in a very short time. Not impressed with SDCC at all. And seriously? No comment on Two Face or Scarecrow big hitters and not even the Arkham pack? Wtf?

1 "new" figure and a pointless vehicle. Sorry 30 seconds of screen time and they make it? I am worried this will be yet another incomplete line of figures.

Instead of the jokermobile, I would rather have the batcycle with a Batman and Robin cycle helmet head. I would buy two batcycles. Maybe next year at sdcc....

I'm going to say Batcycle shown at NYTF in Janand out by end of 2018

I have gone from a big fan/defender of this line to highly disappointed and skeptical in a very short time. Not impressed with SDCC at all. And seriously? No comment on Two Face or Scarecrow big hitters and not even the Arkham pack? Wtf?

1 "new" figure and a pointless vehicle. Sorry 30 seconds of screen time and they make it? I am worried this will be yet another incomplete line of figures.

But...This line is already 'almost' complete? A few big hitters still to do sure, but the majority have already been made...Whichever way I look at it this line has been delivered..I have no doubt that we will see the other must haves. And the fact that we get a freaking Jokermobile that had just 30 secs of screen time tells me how vested they still are. Why make it if they are done? They are canceling figures right and center but give the animated line a obscure vehicle is a pretty clear indication to me that they think the line still has some legs.

I won't be content until we see Grey Ghost, and I am still confident that will happen.

Which ones would you need for the line to feel complete?

For me it would be Scarecrow/Two Face/Grey Ghost and anything else is just icing on the cake.

Sad to say, I too am a big defender of this line who's really disappointed. They dropped the ball this time.

They spoiled us at first, and now romance is starting to wane.

I was hoping for the reveal of Scarecrow and Two Face as well (Grey Ghost would have been great, as an homage to the late Adam West). The Harley expressions pack is great, love how Trenchcoat Joker looks, Alfred looks okay (I'm wondering why the bowtie and buttons on his vest are painted and not sculpted) but the Jokermobile seems to deviate from the tone of the line. It was going it's own way and now it feels like it's becoming Kenner styled. I've collected every single item, now I'm thinking of passing on that one in particular.

The release dates for these items give me a glimmer of hope. May (Jokermobile), August (Harley Pack) 2018 leave room for some new figures in the months in between. Guess we'll have to wait for NYTF or a sudden appearance of a new figure in future DC Solicitations.

Back