DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

IMG_3470__scaled_600.jpg
SERIOUSLY???
HAHAHAHAAH this is epic hahahahaha so funny to see a Jokermobile xDDD Seems very cool with that green glow effect! xDDD (175$?)
Anyway, pretty impressed from the amount of accessories with Harley, since she's a tiny figure I'm glad she not get just faces. She looks awesome unmasked!
Aggg this is a pity... Looking Joker and Harley Expression Packs I wonder how is possible that we get that ugly Bruce facesculpt... If they only always put this effort in this line... T.T sigh..

I love everything we saw ! no two face but what you gonna do...
At least Mondo did not drop the ball on this one

this looks fantastic!!! The highlights are awesome and the faces are impressive! Well done Mondo :clap
I just wonder if we ever gonna see this on a shelf xDDD

The Harley set looks amazing. The car does too but is such an easy pass for me.

My only fear is that no new figures will be shown/announced this weekend. That means no new figures shown till next Feb and that makes it a years wait to maybe get a Two Face and Scarecrow :(

I fear I might have to pass on the car too, due mainly to space. These vehicles are big!!

I'd say just wait for the next day? Maybe some other new figs are there too?
If not, that means they're saving several figs for ToyFair. They have to have at least a major character in each event. If they announced Two-Face and Scarecrow now, there would be no big name at TF...

Additionally, can't wait to see the Rogues' Gallery pack displayed again!!!! And possibly the Batcave set too!!

Maybe they're going to go straight to just expressions packs for figures form here on out. Scarecrow and Two Face make sense for those (different looks of Scarecrow, diff two-face heads and harvey head, etc.).

Maybe they're going to go straight to just expressions packs for figures form here on out. Scarecrow and Two Face make sense for those (different looks of Scarecrow, diff two-face heads and harvey head, etc.).

I want. :drool
Can we buy them now?

Harley will be out august 2018 :(
So much time to wait

Holy Hell what is happening with DCC? theres been nothing for months, and now they sprinkle a bit here, redo Icons yet again and its ll over a year out? theyve really been struggling

and further more, where the **** is our Animated series Bruce wayne? we Got Gordon and Bullock, cant imagine a wayne not selling at least those numbers...

I'd say just wait for the next day? Maybe some other new figs are there too?
If not, that means they're saving several figs for ToyFair. They have to have at least a major character in each event. If they announced Two-Face and Scarecrow now, there would be no big name at TF...

Yeah I am not panicking......just yet, it is still only the preview night so will see what is told and shown over the weekend.

Expression packs are awesome but they should be seen as an added extra to the line and not in place of new figures.

SDCC-2017-DC-Collectibles-Figures-073.jpg

SUper funny accessory to include lol. Wondering if any of you would actually use it?

I am wondering how the roller skates will work - are they making her feet removable?

I am freaking SCREAMING at Harley's heads!!!! OH MY ******* GOD!!!!!

They NAILED BEYOND WORDS the unmasked headsculpt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!! That's probably the most spot on head sculpt I've seen in this line. MUST HAVE

What's the grey/white thing next to the bottle on Harley? Smoke trails?

View attachment 354082

SUper funny accessory to include lol. Wondering if any of you would actually use it?

I Would!! I would totally set up a whole Laughing Fish scene with all those accessories!

My only complaint--all those Harley accessories.....and still no mallet :( Hopefully some day!

The Harley pack looks great, and unlike the other two sets, each head is great. I just wish that she wasn't using the same crappy body.
The Jokermobile is fantastic though probably not something I'd get. I love how they're doing a random thing like this. Hope we get a Batcycle too.

View attachment 354082

I love it. At least all of our duplicate Harley's won't go to waste now.

Still no Gray Ghost, huh, DCC? Shame on you. I think the Jokermobile's really cool, but I also think I'd much rather have had the Batcycle first.

Or the batmobile from NBA

Back