DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Im so behind on collecting these. That is my focus of this year is this wonderful line.

DCBS has the new animated figures up for pre-order.
batgirl-$19.04
superman 2-pack $37.40

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Do you customize?

My dad told me to e-mail DCC, too, with pics. He said "they will hire you. First Talia's arms, now this". :rotfl Parents..... :rotfl
I might e-mail them, but I'd feel kinda arrogant?? Don't know...
I don't customize, but I'd have to start somewhere if I want that look.

I think you wouldn't come off as arrogant if you approach the email with respect and humility. Something like, "Hey guys. I really am enjoying this line. Y'all are doing great work, and I'd like to share some of my ideas with you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He definitely wont get hired, but some of these are getting approved way too easily. Nobody should have looked at Christmas Joker's eyes, Talia's arms, Clayface's head, and based on pics out of China, Livewire's arms and Supergirl's head and feet and greenlit them as is.

I don't customize, but I'd have to start somewhere if I want that look.

I think you wouldn't come off as arrogant if you approach the email with respect and humility. Something like, "Hey guys. I really am enjoying this line. Y'all are doing great work, and I'd like to share some of my ideas with you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's how I'd type down the e-mail, if I was to send the customs' pics. When I e-mailed them about Batgirl's hair, that was how I pretty much wrote, first congratulating, then saying sort of "is there any way you could favor accuracy over articulation?". Humility always. :lecture

He definitely wont get hired, but some of these are getting approved way too easily. Nobody should have looked at Christmas Joker's eyes, Talia's arms, Clayface's head, and based on pics out of China, Livewire's arms and Supergirl's head and feet and greenlit them as is.

LMAO! My dad was obviously just kidding.
I wouldn't never e-mail them with the intention of getting hired, mainly because this is a hobby to me. :lol Even if they liked my customs so much that they offered me a job... would never accept. I'm no professional.

And yes, I agree with you; some were approved too early. Also agree with the ones you mentioned, minus Clayface's head. I'd add Bruce's head instead.
Clayface's neutral head just have to be photographed from the right angle, and the body has to be positioned correctly, too. It's a fine headsculpt, imo.

yes, they announced the one with shiny Harley and black tux Joker but it was never released (some stores call it CANCELLED set) but there was only one Mad Love pack with "normal" Joker and red nite gown Harl :)

I hope this helps
Ok, cheers.

Picked up the Xmas Joker this week and He's missing the tree....Super frustrating as I never ever find these locally and when I do its the only one and missing a piece. Anyone else have issues like this? Ive emailed Dccollectibles so i'll see how i go.

Take a closer look at the back of Jim and Kevin of DC Collectibles... It's the Batman Beyond 3-Pack in it's packaging... SO EXCITED TO GET THIS!

Batman Beyond.jpg

Picked up the Xmas Joker this week and He's missing the tree....Super frustrating as I never ever find these locally and when I do its the only one and missing a piece. Anyone else have issues like this? Ive emailed Dccollectibles so i'll see how i go.

Sorry to hear about that. I don't think I've heard about figures missing accessories.
I'm sure Kevin will reply your e-mail within two days and immediately ask for your address. If they have it in their office, they should ship it within a week.

My Christmas Joker broke at the right foot, and two hands broke as well. Luckily, they located one in the office and shipped it to me in a week or so. Received it in about 4 business days, and still in time for the Holidays.

They easily have one of the Top 5 best customer services out there.

I've decided to only collect the characters I actually like,so I have BTAS Batman,Joker,Harley,Clayface and the first release BATMOBILE, and TNBA Batman,looking forward to BTAS Mr. Freeze and that sweet BB 3-pk!

Sorry to hear about that. I don't think I've heard about figures missing accessories.
I'm sure Kevin will reply your e-mail within two days and immediately ask for your address. If they have it in their office, they should ship it within a week.

My Christmas Joker broke at the right foot, and two hands broke as well. Luckily, they located one in the office and shipped it to me in a week or so. Received it in about 4 business days, and still in time for the Holidays.

They easily have one of the Top 5 best customer services out there.

yeah I was pretty surprised as well to be honest. Ive heard their service is excellent so I'm not super worried.

So when do we think we might be getting the Batman Beyond set? Is it due this month!?!?!?

It's currently listed for February 22nd.

I would love to see how everyone is displaying their Batwing! I'm having trouble figuring how the best way to display... Give me some inspiration! :)

I would love to see how everyone is displaying their Batwing! I'm having trouble figuring how the best way to display... Give me some inspiration! :)

Wait for SFAs display next week! I will be amazing! :D

I've decided to only collect the characters I actually like,so I have BTAS Batman,Joker,Harley,Clayface and the first release BATMOBILE, and TNBA Batman,looking forward to BTAS Mr. Freeze and that sweet BB 3-pk!

Why wouldn't you from the get-go? :dunno

Back