DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I've decided to only collect the characters I actually like,so I have BTAS Batman,Joker,Harley,Clayface and the first release BATMOBILE, and TNBA Batman,looking forward to BTAS Mr. Freeze and that sweet BB 3-pk!

Same here. I've done this all my life.
I've never bought an entire collection just to have the "complete collection" and show that to the world. I've always bought only the characters I like the most or care for.
For example, I won't buy Montoya, Hugo Strange or Thorne because I've never even cared for them.

Yaaay, finally some new figures arrived here in UK! I decided to get the Batwing but as soon as I opened the box I was going to return it as it's bigger than I expected! After an hour or so of thinking what to do with it I came up with this! :D ( I need to rearrange the figures once I get Clayface and Talia)

Zelu, your display looks AMAZING! :D The blue background really works for the BTAS figures just as much as the red background. I think I like it better actually.... and I love how you've displayed the Batwing!

Also I have to say a HUGE thank you to you for helping me get the Batwing :) I really love it! I'll post some photos very soon too.

Cool display! Can ge wet a close up fpr those custom figures, plz? Cheers

FANTASTIC display, Zelu!! Love the statues and the Kenner customs!
Glad you got the Batwing and the newest figures. Hope you find Talia soon and get to do the lil' fixups on her.

SFA, I saw your Batwing and updated display on Instagram earlier today. Looks fabulous as usual. The clouds are such a sweet detail that adds much to the look. Congrats!

I can't believe yesterday marked two years already since I got on this forum.
It's been a great journey collecting this line and discussing it with you guys. Thanks for the company!

Thanks guys! The display in not finished ye as I need to decide what goes where, I have so many other figures that I don't know what I should display. SFA said he will give me a hand with his style display so this is very exciting! :D

Cool display! Can ge wet a close up fpr those custom figures, plz? Cheers

Your original Kenner BTAS customs are still perfection Zelu!:D They look soooo good! Hopefully we'll end up with a line-up like that from DCC eventually.

Haven't found a spot for it yet, but my what a wonder to behold.

Guys...at the end...what new character will be realesed in the future about TBA and TNBA?

GianMaRkO83, I think your question is lost in translation. I'm not sure anyone will understand what you're asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did. He wants to know what will be the figures from BTAS and TNBA that will be released.

Zelu, what a great customs!!

Thank u nachobat. You have perfectly translated my question :lol

Haven't found a spot for it yet, but my what a wonder to behold.

that damn Batwing is always more giant every time I see it xDDD
Is on a drum throne? :D Actually is not a bad idea for display it since can rotate, right? :)

LMAO! I can't with how enormous the Batwing is. :lol
It makes me wonder how gigantic the Batcave would be, if they made it. And I don't mean just the token Batcomputer with chair; I mean an actual set, with floor and walls and the Batmobile parking lot and bat pets. :rotfl
I'd have to make our "office room" a "collection room", if I want to finally own a Batcave. :rotfl

Anyway, congrats to everyone who's bought the Wing. It's a marvelous piece.

that damn Batwing is always more giant every time I see it xDDD
Is on a drum throne? :D Actually is not a bad idea for display it since can rotate, right? :)

Yes it is a drum throne, but it's used too often for me to keep the batwing there for more than pictures. It will probably be boxed up and stored for a bit while I figure out a new room setup. Between the Batmobile/Batwing and the upcoming F4F King of Red Lions and FansToys Omega Supreme, I'm going to have four very large items to find appropriate places for. They are all so nice that it's a pleasure to have a space problem.:yess:

Back