DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I love the new Harley's body and as soon as I will get her I will try to find a way to swap it. To me this looks like a perfect BTAS body not TNBA and the height is much better. I want to see the new Harl next to TNBA Ivy :)

Thanks! Sorry I hadn't replied sooner. I just got home from work and read your post about comparing Harleys. Looks like another person posted a comparison though.

lol no problem dude xDDD but I agree, this body is better. Looks more curvy :D The head is the same of the Mad Love pack :)

LMAAAAO!!! True that!

Always reminded me of the "classic" Batman credit card from Batman & Robin. :rotfl

dat movie.... hahaha even if is really bad I can't hate it. Its 99% of my childhood xDDD
GothCard.jpg

Double Harley Photoshop head swap xDDD
Let's judge, people xD (lol TAS body with TNBA head)

7f50e9c0cb4b5b7603c87fd8114aae54.jpg

I'm pretty sure TNBA Harley body is based on the MAd Love Harley proportions. :) Mad Love Harley result as a TNBA figure if you look her base stand.

dat movie.... hahaha even if is really bad I can't hate it. Its 99% of my childhood xDDD
View attachment 313077

LMAAAAAAAAO!!
Me neither. Grew up watching it. Any kid from the 90s did. Had almost all the Kenner figs from that movie.
I even still watch it (and Forever too) every now and then.

Double Harley Photoshop head swap xDDD
Let's judge, people xD (lol TAS body with TNBA head)

View attachment 313078

I'm pretty sure TNBA Harley body is based on the MAd Love Harley proportions. :) Mad Love Harley result as a TNBA figure if you look her base stand.

THANK YOU! I love your photoshopped images! You always nail them!

Apparently looks great with the BTAS head. Still need to have her in hands to judge properly.

Regardless, I want her now, moooom! *cries*

I hate the Harley Quinn head and body of BTAS figure, I want so much the TNBA Harley to replace it. They did an awful job with BTAS figure.

THANK YOU! I love your photoshopped images! You always nail them!

Apparently looks great with the BTAS head. Still need to have her in hands to judge properly.

Regardless, I want her now, moooom! *cries*

hahaha thanks, and I agree. It's impossible to have a perfect idea with photos because of the perspective, but it doesn't look terrible. The only thing I don't like from BTAS Harley head is the cheecks, one is clearly bigger than the other. But is a minor gripe imho because when you pose her is not very visible, just from some angles.

I'm glad to find people who too like the Batman Movies by Joel Schumacher. most other people hate them. They true are different from what Tim Burton did, but this does not mean they are bad. I also like to see "Batman & Robin" as a mix of BTAS and the Show of 1966. I grew up watching this as well, because we got it pretty late in Germany, in 1989. But today I can't watch this 66's show anymore without laughing my soul out of me xD

An some one who knows more than I do explain all the Harley's and the heads. To me the First one released always looked like the TNBA to me. But any help would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An some one who knows more than I do explain all the Harley's and the heads. To me the First one released always looked like the TNBA to me. But any help would help.

BTAS: Curvier body, more frequently seen eyelids, whiter face.

TNBA: Larger head, pointier chin, bluer face.

Picked up nba harls today at lcs. Had to go through 12 to find a decent paint app but she's a beauty!
cd4e575469a3744602ee69603e929832.jpg

I really hope they do the batman beyond movie joker

I really hope they do the batman beyond movie joker
In that podcast interview we were talking about a few pages back Kevin Kiniry said Joker from Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is likely but not currently planned. He then hinted heavily that making that Joker and other Neo Gotham characters would rely heavily on how well Terry, old Bruce, and Ace sell.

I hope the price on previews for the Beyond set is wrong. Diamond says $65srp, but it was originally $55 and still is $55 on shopdc. I just don't see it selling as well at $65, as it's not worth that. I want this set to sell so we can get more Batman Beyond figs! Need me an Inque, Blithe, Freeze, Joker, 10, Shriek, Dana and Max! And maybe The Dee Dee's and a couple Joker Gang peeps, plus Bruce in his final Batsuit. More DCAU figs fo eva!

I didn't see any Batman TAS figures at my local Toys R Us but I will have another look tomorrow I would pick some of them up for customs

Wakefield store has just under 17 figures, No creepers though.

Wakefield store has just under 17 figures, No creepers though.

Not even one in Basildon store but I found some World of Nintendo figures that I wanted to pick up so at least something :)

Irish pals, the two Belfast stores and Sprucefield have a few cases of these. Saw both Batmans, both Robins, Jokers, Riddlers, Two-face, Creeper, Freeze and Ivy. Catwoman remains elusive though

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm socked that no photos of TNBA Harley next to BTAS figures have surfaced yet, let alone a headswap between Harleys.

Also, Happy New Year, folks! Hope this is a blessed year for everyone, and that it also brings great figures.

I'm socked that no photos of TNBA Harley next to BTAS figures have surfaced yet, let alone a headswap between Harleys.

Also, Happy New Year, folks! Hope this is a blessed year for everyone, and that it also brings great figures.

Sorry man, I didn't end up getting the fig or I would have done that for you already. The only 2 that were left at my shop had **** paint. She isn't worth hunting down since I'm gonna get her in the 5 pack haha

Can someone explain the googled eyed Harley head to me?

Back