DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'm curious if a lot of folks are planning on getting TNBA Harley or waiting to get her in the Girl's Night Out pack. I may wait and get her along with Supergirl and Livewire so I have 3 new figures for the price.

I'm curious if a lot of folks are planning on getting TNBA Harley or waiting to get her in the Girl's Night Out pack. I may wait and get her along with Supergirl and Livewire so I have 3 new figures for the price.
That's my plan. Makes the 5 pack worth it.

Remember she comes with an extra head in the single pack. Therefore, they are essentially giving us two figures, knowing they would repeat the figure in the pack... At least it's my cockeyed optimist way of seeing it.

The extra head is fake Harley isn't it? So definitely an extra figure if you use that one in the display....

I wish they'd do a two-pack of TNBA Two-Face and Mr. Freeze or something without the peg holes. All these re-issues after re-issues and they can't even do the ones we actually need. Having peg hole free Batman and Catwoman has only made them stand out more.

Also, how would you feel about a Joker's Favor 3-pack? The big man in his hat and trench coat, Charlie Collins, and Harley in her "sexy cop" disguise?

The extra head is fake Harley isn't it? So definitely an extra figure if you use that one in the display....
If they wanted to do fake Harley properly, she'd be taller and bustier.

No apologies necessary, my friend. I just wanted to clarify for those who didn't or won't listen to the podcast.
He only answered "yes," to one figure, and that was BTAS Batgirl, as she was just revealed. His answers for Gray Ghost and Montoya were the most suggestively affirmative he gave during that whole interview. His "maybe" for BTAS Two-Face didn't sound all that strong to me, but he did actually answer with a no to a couple suggestions (STAS Kyle Rayner Green Lantern and Clock King), but even those he said could still be made abd just aren't planned at the moment. I've actually spoken to Kevin on multiple occasions, so I might hear more than another person, and I could actually picture his face when he answered. I'm only guessing here, which is all any of us can do at this point, but I'd say Montoya is definitely coming and soon, Gray Ghost is likely coming and is probably a little further back in the schedule, and BTAS Two-Face is likely planned, but may not have been given a definite spot, yet.

Oh, got your point now!
Thanks for explaining what he might have meant.
I so hope we get such figures this year. And also Bane and Scarecrow? :pray:

LOL! This! Yes Worldsgreatestdetective! Get to watchin Seven ASAP and we can dabble over how Spacey would have made an awesome Batman villain.

:rotfl I will! Imma check if it's available on Netflix. I think I saw it there.
I'll defenitely bring this conversation up again later on. :lol

I collect only BTAS figs, but Imma get this new Harley due to her much better body. Will use the original BTAS head on her. :lecture

Also, how would you feel about a Joker's Favor 3-pack? The big man in his hat and trench coat, Charlie Collins, and Harley in her "sexy cop" disguise?

Would be cool just for Trench-Coat Joker. Do we really need Charlie and yet another Harley?
Sometimes I wonder with we are demanding too many figures?

I don't think we need either, personally. I just think, with DCC and their love of Harley and variants, it might be the most realistic likelihood.:lol

Would be cool just for Trench-Coat Joker. Do we really need Charlie and yet another Harley?
Sometimes I wonder with we are demanding too many figures?

You're saying you could do without a sexy cop harley figure?!

You think you know a person... :bat :rotfl

I don't think we need either, personally. I just think, with DCC and their love of Harley and variants, it might be the most realistic likelihood.:lol

Not just DCC's love for Harley, but the world's. :lecture
LMAO, talk about the most beloved female comics character.

You're saying you could do without a sexy cop harley figure?!

You think you know a person... :bat :rotfl

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO! :rotfl

Deep inside, I know I can't and most likely would buy that.

But I'm thinking about my limited space. LMAO
I'm already terrified, and there are still 7 figures I want to buy (not yet announced). :rotfl

So, DCC, don't tempt me with so many Harleys. I already own 8 versions of her. :rotfl

All I know is, after this wait, TAS Two-Face needs an alternate, hooded headsculpt.

All I know is, after this wait, TAS Two-Face needs an alternate, hooded headsculpt.

Besides token accessories like the coin and a gun, I would REALLY love his wallet featuring his photo with Grace.

12.jpg

:crying

I'd be done with just these three.

Although cool, I would never display him with the hooded head anyway. :dunno

I want the drawer full of silver dollars and the wedding cake.

TNBA Harley is showing up on Instagram:
1cfa3d35133113593c66b32f09529cfb.jpg

Also, the Kevin Kiniry podcast interview pretty much confirmed a regular Bruce Wayne too. I'm cautiously optimistic if they're thinking of re-using the current Bruce sculpt. lol

Also, the Kevin Kiniry podcast interview pretty much confirmed a regular Bruce Wayne too. I'm cautiously optimistic if they're thinking of re-using the current Bruce sculpt. lol

in this case I hope they rescult the head. the one from this expressions pack is a no-go.
also I preffer the white eyes over the skin colored ones.

Toys R Us UK have the same figures as B&M ( BTAS Joker and NBA Batman, Freeze, Ivy, Robin, Two Face) but also have NBA Creeper and BTAS Robin and Riddler for £9.99 each.

And they have Arkham City delux Clayface and Titan Joker for £39.99

So excited to start my day by nabbing these two! (Sorry for the poor quality pic)
1f5fdb19bd433c1fc74744d5920980da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back