DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I managed to snag Clayface, the Ventriloquist, and Christmas Joker. I have Bullock on hold at another store.

I never intended on buying Christmas Joker, especially since his sculpt is atrocious, but I saw the little Laffy accessory and felt nostalgic. Phooey. I'll probably repaint the area around his eyes, like DCC should have from the beginning.

Ahh I see! :lol And yeah I guess you're right, they don't always see eye to eye!

Thanks!! :D Yours is looking really sharp. You might need an extension soon though once more figures get released!

Haha seriously! I wish this thing was bigger! It's just a 5 shelf mainstay, cheap $30 shelf lol. I need one taller than 6 feet with 4 or 5 inches more depth! I'm not very resourceful when it comes to furniture lol

Has anyone in the UK had any luck in B&M stores? Worcester had a good selection of TNBA Batman, Freeze, Robin, Two-Face and Poison Ivy but I've only managed to find Ivy in stores in Ellesmere Port, Belfast, Armagh and a few other NI stores. I'm imagining these got picked over pretty quick, and hoping demand was underestimated and more stock will be hitting shelves soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if DCC will ever release a "unmasked accessory pack".. :D beside the insulting/horrible Bruce Wayne fail they did, they often sculpted amazing pieces like Zatanna, Talia, Gordon, Bullock ecc... It would be cool to have an accessory pack with Selina, Barbara, Grayson (LOL can't write his name in this forum.. damn censorship ahahah), Tim, Harley and many others :D one thing I noticed: they never messed up a woman headsculpt (just Harley a bit).. courious xDDD

Harley is back up on toychestnews with a Dec 28th release date- for now.
2de8a881e5aebc0eed329b891ed14386.jpg

Maybe we'll still get her this year?

Never correct me again.

:lol:rotfl

OMG! I meant to harm, sir. :rotfl

He was only sad because he wasn't the one to kill him. :lol

Yes, that too.
But when he's robbing the jewelry store and freaks out when he realizes Batman's not coming, saying "there's a certain rhythm to these things... I cause trouble, he shows up, we have some laughs and the game starts all over again", I always thought he was indeed sad, you don't?

LOL! Yes, I remember virtually everything, from the dialogues to the scenes and when/where the character uses certain accessory. LMAO

Your collection looks fantastic WGD! The simple white background really does make them pop. And Joker looks much better with the headswap!

I do have one question for both WGD and Phantasm....... Howcome neither of you have placed Talia and Ra's next to each other? I'm genuinely curious, as that seems to me like a no-brainer :lol

Thank you, sfa!!

Well, I personally love seeing female characters everywhere on my shelves, so I spread them among the males, in order to have females everywhere I look (left, center, right, back...).
I also really don't like the very common idea that "Harley has to be with Joker". Let the woman be!
My regular Harley is actually far away from Joker on my shelf. (here's to her coming back from the repainting this month)

Ordered a peghole free TNBA Batman off of eBay, so, now, I just need the Mad Love two-pack and TNBA Joker and I'll have my backlog all caught up...until Harley...and the Batman Beyond 3-pack...and the others...and whatever other crazy ass **** they plan to announce come NYTF. I'm a bit terrified to see how, exactly, they intend to outdo the Batwing.:lol

Has anyone in the UK had any luck in B&M stores? Worcester had a good selection of TNBA Batman, Freeze, Robin, Two-Face and Poison Ivy but I've only managed to find Ivy in stores in Ellesmere Port, Belfast, Armagh and a few other NI stores. I'm imagining these got picked over pretty quick, and hoping demand was underestimated and more stock will be hitting shelves soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Local b&M in Castleford had 8 cases delivered along with more of the Arkham Batman set and they even got a huge 4 figure 25th anniversary set with TDKR and New 52 figures.

Pontefract, Castleford, Barnsley, Wakefield and Mansfield have all what you listed.

I was hoping I would come across BTAS Robin and Harleyquinn as they were part of the Joker/Ivy/TNBA Robin waves but no luck :'(

Broke the hand on my original release Catwoman today. The peg is stuck in the arm so can't put a replacement hand in. Grrrr

Looks like my LCS is sold out of the new version so might be atuck with this one for a while. Double Grrrr

Ordered a peghole free TNBA Batman off of eBay, so, now, I just need the Mad Love two-pack and TNBA Joker and I'll have my backlog all caught up...until Harley...and the Batman Beyond 3-pack...and the others...and whatever other crazy ass **** they plan to announce come NYTF. I'm a bit terrified to see how, exactly, they intend to outdo the Batwing.:lol

They're going to make Gotham City.

But seriously, this line would be perfect for playsets.

Broke the hand on my original release Catwoman today. The peg is stuck in the arm so can't put a replacement hand in. Grrrr

Looks like my LCS is sold out of the new version so might be atuck with this one for a while. Double Grrrr

Try heating her arm up and using tweezers to grab the peg and pull it out.

You could try contacting Kevin at DCC. [email protected] Just contacted him in September before Comic Con about getting replacements for both my broken Catwoman and TNBA Batman. He said he'd have to see if there were any around the office and if so he'd send them out. Got them a week after Comic Con. I put "ATTN: KEVIN BTAS FIGURE REPLACEMENTS " in the subject and sent him close up pics of the broken figures in front of the actual text of the email I was sending him. I did this so he'd know I just didn't send him pics of someone else's broken figures that I pulled off the internet. They didn't come packaged but that was ok because I open my figures. He sent all the accessories too. It didn't cost me so try it out. If you are lucky they might still have a Catwoman available.

[email protected]

What do you search on EBay for the peg free Batmans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was hoping BBTS would get the new wave in so I could receive them before Christmas. They're certainly cutting it close!

Was hoping BBTS would get the new wave in so I could receive them before Christmas. They're certainly cutting it close!

Hear, hear!!

I've been hoping for the same. I'm dreading the total cost with shipping of ALL figures bundled up.

What do you search on EBay for the peg free Batmans?

I've found it searching for "batman new batman adventures batman figure". Possibly check a real pic of the product like this one:
https://www.ebay.it/itm/Batman-Acti...231101?hash=item4b0d73a9bd:g:UGUAAOSwcUBYQuF~
I suggest you to search for a bid. You can do a very nice deal! Bought mine for less than 10GBP :D

I've found it searching for "batman new batman adventures batman figure". Possibly check a real pic of the product like this one:
https://www.ebay.it/itm/Batman-Acti...231101?hash=item4b0d73a9bd:g:UGUAAOSwcUBYQuF~
I suggest you to search for a bid. You can do a very nice deal! Bought mine for less than 10GBP :D

That link won't work for me. Thanks for the help brother.

That link won't work for me. Thanks for the help brother.

That's probably because you're using the Tapatalk app. I get the same issue. My solution is to highlight the post, select "quote," then highlight the link between the " parts. Select "cut," then paste t...iPhone). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear, hear!!

I've been hoping for the same. I'm dreading the total cost with shipping of ALL figures bundled up.

I went with DCBS this time instead of BBTS. I'm not sure what the issue with BBTS and Entertainment Earth is. I would think these two would get them earlier than most. I'm not sure if it's something on their end or DCC's end. I choose DCBS this time because their current price for figures is about $19, $27 for Clayface plus about $7 for shipping (5 regular figures plus Clayface) The down side to them though is you have to order the figures in the month they are originally solicited in. So once the deadline passes you can't order them any more. Plus you're pretty much locked into buying them as they don't offer cancellation as well as combining any orders you might have placed separately. At least with BBTS and Entertainment Earth you can cancel anytime.

Entertainment Earth just charged me for the Batwing. Hopefully I'll have it next week.

Back