DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I think I have buyer's remorse on the Batwing... not that it isn't awesome - I just cannot find anywhere to display it. It's not only long - it's the width that's killing me.

I hate keeping things in boxes in a cupboard -especially awesome and expensive things - but it might be necessary.

Picked up at my LCS at a steal sale price

I hope the expansion pack comes out this great :pray:

I love the options

"Harvey....Noooooooo! "

Way better than the DCC figure. They nailed the head, eyes and expressions.

I think I have buyer's remorse on the Batwing... not that it isn't awesome - I just cannot find anywhere to display it. It's not only long - it's the width that's killing me.

I hate keeping things in boxes in a cupboard -especially awesome and expensive things - but it might be necessary.
Having the same problem. :(

Way better than the DCC figure. They nailed the head, eyes and expressions.

Body too in person

Best combo IMO is this intense eyes with the clinched jaw BTW, the grapple gun is removable :clap

Stands well without stand

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/BATMAN%20Animated/5b8e6104-26ca-4faa-be3d-51c4e712c3a8.jpg.html]
5b8e6104-26ca-4faa-be3d-51c4e712c3a8.jpg
[/URL]

Surprise..Stand opens up to be a storage case as well

Line that keeps pumping out amazing figures, I have been enjoying all the pics, thanks for sharing

It would be nice if someone, somehow, made shrunken down versions of the Kotobukiya heads & faceplates to fit the DCC figure.

LOL I don't understand why so much hate on DCC Batman headsculpt xD it desn't look like the prototype but it's very decent in my hopinion (last try they did with the batmobile/signal pack is almost perfect IMHO)

that Koto statue looks awesome but remind me more Buzz Lightyear than Batman.. hahaha :D
Senza titolo-1.jpg

It would be nice if someone, somehow, made shrunken down versions of the Kotobukiya heads & faceplates to fit the DCC figure.
There was this guy on the Action Figure Insider message boards years ago that reworked the actual JLU "Holiday Hal" head to fit on the JLU Sinestro Green Lantern body. Spymagician was his name I think. Maybe he can or already does. ??? I think he has a customizer website. Spymonkey Creations I believe.

I'm telling you people, you need to treat these purchases like furniture! All you need is space for a new coffee table. ;)

BatwingTable.jpg

The Batman DC Direct statue from the early 2000s still has the best Batman headsculpt out of all the companies IMO. Something about the Kotobukiya sculpt is off to me, but the pose is great.

The Batman DC Direct statue from the early 2000s still has the best Batman headsculpt out of all the companies IMO. Something about the Kotobukiya sculpt is off to me, but the pose is great.

Can you share a pic please? :D people often say looks awesome but I've never saw it xD Just like the famous Joker shampoo head xDDD never saw that too but many people in here said looked awesome! :D

Can you share a pic please? :D people often say looks awesome but I've never saw it xD Just like the famous Joker shampoo head xDDD never saw that too but many people in here said looked awesome! :D

Batman+maquette+8.jpg

Batman+maquette+4.jpg

That's one pieve I've always regretted not having. The price is pretty steep for them these days. Kind of wish DCC had gone the statue route with this line instead. Don't get me wrong. The action figures are great. I'm just more of a statue kind of guy.

Got this one too back when WB had a store in the malls

That one came out in 2004, and DC Direct barely existed by the time the WB Stores closed down around 2000. They also never carried other statues aside from their own. You're thinking of this one:

2d8lz7c.jpg

I still mourn their closure to this day though :( In the time since they've been gone, I can't imagine all of the cool, unique merchandise we could have gotten.

Yeah, those stores were great! I remember they used to sell repainted variants of Legends of Batman figures, which, as a kid, I found odd at the time.

aww yeah i had good times at that store, i had one in hialeah at the westland mall and i would always go there first and spend hours there just looking. sadly i was still a kid in middle school going to high school so i wasn't able to get everthing in the store, but i did buy a few figures, the tnba batmobile and those awesome plush figures.

Back