DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Awesome stuff World'sGreatestDetective! I was planning to do the same to my Talia when I get her. Looks so much better ^_^

Thank you, Zelu! Coming from you, our professor, is a huge compliment!

Hurray! The Batsignal FINALLY arrived in the UK today! Been wanting this badly and it's been torture seeing all you guys getting it way before us. :lol

But now it's here and I love it!! :D

https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x26/sfa1979/IMG_2680_zpsbu31qcdc.jpg

Insanely gorgeous display, sfa!! Love the clouds and buildings!!
The collection is already pretty huge!!
By the end of 2017, I guess we will all need extra shelves. LMAO!!!

Speaking of displays, here's mine. Now updated with the new BTAS figures:

BatFamily.jpg

Ps.: my regular Harley is being repainted by the guy who customized my Batmobile; that's why she's not there. Should be back this month.

I LOVE Bullock and Ventriloquist!!! They are just perfect!!

Funny to think that 3 years ago, I'd never think I'd ever have proper BTAS figures of Gordon, Bullock, Ventriloquist, Zatanna and Talia. Thanks for nothing, Kenner!
And now I look at my shelf and see all of these characters there... Seriously, it's a dream come true!!!

AAAALSO, Merry Christmas from the Holiday Family!!!
HolidayFamily.jpg

This is another dream come true!
I finally own the "Christmas with the Joker" version of Joker!!
Jesus, how great this figure is! Plus, you get to actually decorate the tree!!!! I had a blast doing so with my mom! lol

Ps.: I swaped heads with my first release, single-carded Joker just so you guys can see how it looks.

Yes, I got TNBA Joker JUST to get the hyenas, or, as Harley calls them, the Babies. Freaking awesome!!
I, then, gave TNBA Joker to my former nanny's grandson, as I didn't need it, since I only collect BTAS figures.

sfa, your display keeps looking better and better. It's an inspiration. I love the graphic look, simple and clever.

Nice head swap! I like the way that turned out. Bud & Lou certainly complement the display.

And as much as I like the figures against black backdrops, they pop better against white. That's one of my problems with the trade dress on the packaging; the card backs are so dark that it's often difficult to see the figures and especially the accessories.

This is my humble collection u.u

batman serie animada coleccion vitrina C 1.jpg

AAAALSO, Merry Christmas from the Holiday Family!!!
View attachment 308694

This is another dream come true!
I finally own the "Christmas with the Joker" version of Joker!!
Jesus, how great this figure is! Plus, you get to actually decorate the tree!!!! I had a blast doing so with my mom! lol

Ps.: I swaped heads with my first release, single-carded Joker just so you guys can see how it looks.

Yes, I got TNBA Joker JUST to get the hyenas, or, as Harley calls them, the Babies. Freaking awesome!!
I, then, gave TNBA Joker to my former nanny's grandson, as I didn't need it, since I only collect BTAS figures.

How you swapped head of the Joker? I tried with my Joker (Mad Love) to change with my single Joker because one have a better head and other better body and I couldn't. With hot water?

And I WANT THE HYENAS TOOOOO!!! But I'll wait till the next month to get it, only have money to get Clayface this mont.

So did anybody pick up Clayface at their LCBS today?

I imported from Japan.

If anyone has production pictures of the new Kotobukiya, please post them if you can. I think this will turn on to be the best version of B:TAS yet.

Hurray! The Batsignal FINALLY arrived in the UK today! Been wanting this badly and it's been torture seeing all you guys getting it way before us. :lol

But now it's here and I love it!! :D

That is one thing of beauty.

My Batwing is on my PoL at BBTS, anyone has any pics? How do you even display that thing?

That is one remarkable and brilliant display, sfa! You really know how to bring the animation to life with the cloud layers and cityscape. That is seriously masterful. In fact, someone on instagram has already copied your clouds too.
I can't wait to see your Batwing in there!

Yea, like everyone else I can't say enough good things about that display. Just adds some much more to the figures. Awesome stuff.

I had the Christmas Joker on pre-order over at bbts, but it doesn't look like he's going to be coming before the holidays, so I decided to go with Amazon. Should be in stock on Friday. Looking forward to having it.

Nice head swap! I like the way that turned out. Bud & Lou certainly complement the display.

And as much as I like the figures against black backdrops, they pop better against white. That's one of my problems with the trade dress on the packaging; the card backs are so dark that it's often difficult to see the figures and especially the accessories.

Thank you!! Yes, I like him with both the regular Joker head and the new one with Santa hat; keep swaping them. haha
Yeeees!! The Babies do complement the display! They're awesome!!

Indeed. My first background was the all-black top of the Batmobile box (with the BTAS logo) that I cut off. However, I ended up finding that it didn't do the figures any justice. The white background does them pop better.

How you swapped head of the Joker? I tried with my Joker (Mad Love) to change with my single Joker because one have a better head and other better body and I couldn't. With hot water?

And I WANT THE HYENAS TOOOOO!!! But I'll wait till the next month to get it, only have money to get Clayface this mont.

I simply poped the heads off with my own bare hands, no need to use water. :lol Yes, it's pretty easy; they pop off very easily.
No demage at all.

But if the heads of your Jokers are too stiff, dip them in warm to hot water to loosen them a bit.

Yes, when you get the chance to buy the Babies, do buy that TNBA Joker to get them. Really worth it.

OH MY... can't take my eyes off your Talia Al Ghul :love

haha!! She's so awesome!! Her sculpt is perfect, especially her face!!!

Has anyone on the East Coast seen the Ventriloquist, Bullock or Clayface at their LCS? Heck, even the new DC Films figures? I saw the new Batgirl with her motorcycle figure, which makes me wonder if I missed these.

Has anyone on the East Coast seen the Ventriloquist, Bullock or Clayface at their LCS? Heck, even the new DC Films figures? I saw the new Batgirl with her motorcycle figure, which makes me wonder if I missed these.

You might have missed them, because, if you saw that purple Batgirl with motorcycle, that means the store got the most recent DCC figures. She came out with Holiday Joker just last week. Ventriloquist, Bullock, Talia and TNBA Joker came out the week before (of Nov. 23). Clayface came out today.

haha!! She's so awesome!! Her sculpt is perfect, especially her face!!!

Yes indeed! She's such a gorgeous figure. I have all of the BTAS figures including the vehicles and I kinda envy your customized versions.

OH MAN!!! Your Talia Al Ghul... you really did a good job on customizing her... and now I think I'm falling inlove with her! HAHA!

You might have missed them, because, if you saw that purple Batgirl with motorcycle, that means the store got the most recent DCC figures. She came out with Holiday Joker just last week. Ventriloquist, Bullock, Talia and TNBA Joker came out the week before (of Nov. 23). Clayface came out today.

tumblr_mq7m90TEBT1rns87do1_500.gif

Darn. I'll check a different LCS tomorrow. The one I went to today also had the Batman & Robin with the Batsignal pack.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yes indeed! She's such a gorgeous figure. I have all of the BTAS figures including the vehicles and I kinda envy your customized versions.

OH MAN!!! Your Talia Al Ghul... you really did a good job on customizing her... and now I think I'm falling inlove with her! HAHA!

Thank you very much for the compliments!!!
I too think I'm in love with her. She so beautiful. DCC did an amazing job. Her face is just gorgeous, man... Did you notice her lips??? Man... And that hair falling on her face. Just so perfect and sexy.

I actually wouldn't call them customs, but fixups. What I did to Talia (cutting her forearms shorter and painting the collar) was a mere fixup. Same with Penguin's monocle and Catwoman's eyes. Just minor fixups.

View attachment 308773

Darn. I'll check a different LCS tomorrow. The one I went to today also had the Batman & Robin with the Batsignal pack.

Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome, man!
Yeah, do that! It should be easy to find them. They all just came out.

haha! The gif! I feel so sorry for Joker on that episode. He trully misses Bats. Poor thing.
Pretty much like Tom & Jerry's relationship.

WGD - Did you remove the monocle to paint it or did you paint the front of it? I feel i need to remove it and paint the back but hesitant for fear of breaking it during the process...

Back