DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I would make a "family" pack with Leslie Thompkins, Alfred, Lucius Fox.

As for the villains I would add to the previous lists Maxie Zeus.

I wonder if they will do the BTAS version of Baby Doll and how they would go about releasing her. They could pack her in with BTAS Killer Croc but it wouldn't make sense because they hadn't met yet at this point in the series.

I wonder if they will do the BTAS version of Baby Doll and how they would go about releasing her. They could pack her in with BTAS Killer Croc but it wouldn't make sense because they hadn't met yet at this point in the series.

This would be an excellent candidate to include in an accessory pack.:lecture

Stil no video comparison between 2 batmobile? There is just one video on youtube, and it's not so good looking :(

We have a few updated release dates from toychestnews!
f8b505dab5cc3f91a1518353a5be8197.jpg

Just got an email from BBTS saying the Harley Quinn has been pushed back to January! Arrgh! :gah:

So our wish is

Very probably/quite sure:
- Mr Freeze
- Poison Ivy
- Two Face
- Killer croc
- Scarecrow
- Bane
- Batgirl
- Alfred

These are all the non-announced figures I want and then my collection is done.

Baby Doll could be packed with Miriam, but that may be expensive, so DCC will pack her with, surprise, surprise, a Batman figure. Man, will have an army of Batmen :lol

I don't know why you guys think Baby Doll should be packed with other characters or in a accessory-pack.
Just because she's short? Come on!

I clearly see her having her own release with tons of accessories of her own.

Side note: I said in my previous post that those were all the non-announced figures I want. However, depending on how Baby Doll is released, I may get her too.

I don't know why you guys think Baby Doll should be packed with other characters or in a accessory-pack.
Just because she's short? Come on!

I clearly see her having her own release with tons of accessories of her own.

1. She's small, super small
2. DCC aren't giving their figures as many weapons/accessories as they used to
3. They're $28 now

Midget ass Baby Doll with her pistol doll, a couple of hands and a base for almost $30 is ridiculous. Waste of packaging space on the card and bubble too.

1. She's small, super small
2. DCC aren't giving their figures as many weapons/accessories as they used to
3. They're $28 now

Midget ass Baby Doll with her pistol doll, a couple of hands and a base for almost $30 is ridiculous. Waste of packaging space on the card and bubble too.

Oh, I see your point.
That's true, sadly.

Such a great character. I hope they make her somehow.

Me too. If the line ends without atleast a BTAS Ivy, Freeze, Two-Face, Croc, Alfred, Scarecrow, Baby Doll and Bane it'll be a tad disappointing. Really hope the first three are together in a wave.

Also I could see the Clock King and Kyodai Ken being pretty easy figures to do since they could be retools of Riddler and Ra's Al Ghul.

This seemed like a good place to ask: I'm looking at creating a small city scene for some of my characters but am having trouble coming up with 1/10 or 1/12 scale items like manhole covers, fire hydrants, ect. Does anyone know of any good resources for stuff like this? Looking on eBay is a bit like a needle in a haystack... :confused:

I think dollhouse stuff is supposed to be pretty close (sometimes) to 6" scale. Maybe use that as a starting point?

I think dollhouse stuff is supposed to be pretty close (sometimes) to 6" scale. Maybe use that as a starting point?

That's actually a pretty good idea. Thanks! :hi5:

Baby Doll could be packed with Miriam, but that may be expensive, so DCC will pack her with, surprise, surprise, a Batman figure. Man, will have an army of Batmen :lol

Eff that lol. I would hate if they released her like that. I liked her episode a lot, but I'd pass on that. No more repacks or dupe figs for me. Even if I miss out on something awesome

Me too. If the line ends without atleast a BTAS Ivy, Freeze, Two-Face, Croc, Alfred, Scarecrow, Baby Doll and Bane it'll be a tad disappointing. Really hope the first three are together in a wave.

Also I could see the Clock King and Kyodai Ken being pretty easy figures to do since they could be retools of Riddler and Ra's Al Ghul.

Clock King is a must for me! Would be cool if they did a 2 pack with him and Mayor Hill. Seems like the only way we'd get the mayor

I totally want Mayor Hill. He was a very memorable character to me. Great voice actor and he just tried so hard to do a good job but he just bumbled around through it all and couldn't keep anything under control lol

Back