DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Anybody know if we will be getting TAS Batgirl anytime soon? I know Ivy is coming (my number one most wanted) but Batgirl is right behind her for me.

No idea as of yet but I hope so too. Have to wait till Toy Fair in Feb now for new announcements.

I count us having only about 6 core characters left in the BTAS to make - Batgirl, Ivy, Mr Freeze, Two Face, Scarecrow, Killer Croc. Two of those are coming in 2017 so hopefully they announce at least another from that list and the rest by 2018.

I am now getting excited by them making Justice League and Superman figures (having just watched them recently) but want to finish off the main BTAS collection beforehand. A long lasting line might work best for DCC and my wallet but I am an impatient man!

No idea as of yet but I hope so too. Have to wait till Toy Fair in Feb now for new announcements.

I count us having only about 6 core characters left in the BTAS to make - Batgirl, Ivy, Mr Freeze, Two Face, Scarecrow, Killer Croc. Two of those are coming in 2017 so hopefully they announce at least another from that list and the rest by 2018.

I am now getting excited by them making Justice League and Superman figures (having just watched them recently) but want to finish off the main BTAS collection beforehand. A long lasting line might work best for DCC and my wallet but I am an impatient man!

You forgot Alfred. Motoya could be good too. And Rupert Thorne, Red Claw are needed imho. For vehicle we have batcycle, and but submarine :D

You forgot Alfred. Motoya could be good too. And Rupert Thorne, Red Claw are needed imho. For vehicle we have batcycle, and but submarine :D

True I thought of putting Alfred in but I always change my mind on him being must buy for me, oh and I forgot Bane too so lets say 8 must make figures to go :)

Thorne, Montoya, Hugo Strange, Clock King, and Grey Ghost are figures I would buy but if they were never made I would still feel happy with my collection

True I thought of putting Alfred in but I always change my mind on him being must buy for me, oh and I forgot Bane too so lets say 8 must make figures to go :)

Thorne, Montoya, Hugo Strange, Clock King, and Grey Ghost are figures I would buy but if they were never made I would still feel happy with my collection

I'm also game for a Bruce Wayne. And I wouldn't say no to some nameless goons. And a batcave. :wink1:

Absolutely need Grey Ghost. Not worried about Thorne. Montoya and Clock King would be nice.

My most anticipated would be Batgirl, Mr. Freeze, and Ivy.

So our wish is

Veihicles:
Batcycle (Very probably IMHO)
Bat boat
Police Blimp

Very probably/quite sure:
- Mr Freeze
- Poison Ivy
- Two Face
- Killer croc
- Scarecrow
- Bane
- Batgirl
- Alfred

Less probably, hope they will release them:
- Bruce Wayne
- D.ick Grayson
- Montoya
- Rupert Thorne
- Red claw
- Nostromos
- Clock King
- Sewer King
- Boss Biggis
- Lloyd Ventrix
- Roland Daggett
- Josiah Wormwood
- Tony Zucco
- Kyodai Ken
- H.A.R.D.A.C.
- The Werewolf
- The Mad Bomber

So our wish is

Veihicles:
Bat boat
Police Blimp

- Mr Freeze
- Poison Ivy
- Two Face
- Killer croc
- Scarecrow
- Bane
- Batgirl
- Alfred

- Bruce Wayne
- D.ick Grayson
- Montoya
- Rupert Thorne
- Red claw
- Nostromos
- Clock King
- Sewer King
- Boss Biggis
- Lloyd Ventrix
- Roland Daggett
- Josiah Wormwood
- Tony Zucco
- Kyodai Ken
- H.A.R.D.A.C.
- The Werewolf
- The Mad Bomber

A very good list... but with these guys you never know... Who would have guessed that Etrigan and Klarion would have been released? Don't get me wrong I am glad they were, but I think DC Collectables are just having fun putting these out and they are selling great. They'll make more and more until they stop selling.

Boss Biggis? Going to need a lot of plastic for that one...

So our wish is

Veihicles:
Bat boat
Police Blimp

- Mr Freeze
- Poison Ivy
- Two Face
- Killer croc
- Scarecrow
- Bane
- Batgirl
- Alfred

- Bruce Wayne
- D.ick Grayson
- Montoya
- Rupert Thorne
- Red claw
- Nostromos
- Clock King
- Sewer King
- Boss Biggis
- Lloyd Ventrix
- Roland Daggett
- Josiah Wormwood
- Tony Zucco
- Kyodai Ken
- H.A.R.D.A.C.
- The Werewolf
- The Mad Bomber

very good list, but from what we saw about the Bruce Wayne head on the Expression Pack I would be more happy if they never do a Bruce figure.. ahaha there is no chance in my opinion they will do a better head, and the actual one looks terrible. :yuck

Had to look up who tf Boss Biggins was. I hated that damn slob! Would never buy him haha. Only villain I hated more in the series was that sewer king dude who messed with all those orphans, or the dude who made that invisibility suit to mess with his daughter

Sewer King
giphy_zpsnsnnqtxc.gif

When it comes to representation for The Forgotten, I'd take Bruce as Gaff Morgan over Boss Biggins. I still think that was kind of a missed opportunity; not giving us Alfred with his helmet and cardigan in the Batplane, but, I suppose it's expensive enough already without adding figures to it. Who knows? Maybe for the Deluxe Edition.:lol

I loved that scene. not sure if the line is the same in english dubbing but in german dubbing it's like
Alfred: "we have to land! Master Bruce is down there"
Computer: "Well then, good night" :lol

That sounds about right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I think unmasked sculpts would be a cool set... instead of expression packs or solo figures

They could do
D.ick Grayson
Selena Kyle
Barbara Gordon
Harley Quinn
etc..

I loved that scene. not sure if the line is the same in english dubbing but in german dubbing it's like
Alfred: "we have to land! Master Bruce is down there"
Computer: "Well then, good night" :lol

I think - and it has been a long while - the computer say "your funeral"... though I could be wrong.

I think unmasked sculpts would be a cool set... instead of expression packs or solo figures

They could do
D.ick Grayson
Selena Kyle
Barbara Gordon
Harley Quinn
etc..

this sound like a good idea, would be great to have those for customize characters :)
but of course if done properly... with Gordon headsculpt DCC proved is able to perfectly recreate a character from the animated series.. it's a shame that later we must see ugly stuff like this...

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Back