DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I totally want Mayor Hill. He was a very memorable character to me. Great voice actor and he just tried so hard to do a good job but he just bumbled around through it all and couldn't keep anything under control lol

Hahaha right. Joker kidnaps his son, then later on throws him into a pool while tied to a chair. Almost gets killed by a bomb and a clock. God knows what else I'm forgetting lol. Dude was the best in the show at getting **** on

A photo has posted on Instagram of Deluxe Clayface in package :D Ahhhhhh cannot wait for him!!!!

Clayface.jpg

Aaaaand the freaking Batwing! :clap

Batwing.jpg

Couldn't find any other pics. Did find this amusing one though lol

haha.jpg

Wow!!
Jesus, take the wheel!!!!

Clayface looks JUST PERFECT!!!

OMG!!!!

I. WANT. HIM. NOW.

Zelu, awesome pictures! I was wondering when this beauty was going to get released. Do you have pictures with the neutral or angry faces? Easily, the best Batman from the animated series collectible out there. Perfectly captures the look of the character in 3D. Glad I order 4 ... and will definitely get a couple more.

You forgot Alfred. Motoya could be good too. And Rupert Thorne, Red Claw are needed imho. For vehicle we have batcycle, and but submarine :D

The Bat Submarine and the Bat Cycle are absolute musts. And the more civilians, the merrier.

sold on that clayface, the childhood feeeeeels ! :clap

Clayface's color is absolutely perfect! He's going to be one of my favorites for sure. : )

sold on that clayface, the childhood feeeeeels ! :clap

Ain't that the truth???

His most iconic "hands" on the show!! :drool

But the highlight of it is that I/we finally have a Clayface with neutral/actual hands!!!
I don't see me displaying him with the additional hands, only the neutral ones. Too long waiting for it.

I need to see that regular head outside of the box and unobscured. Not convinced it's not the wrong shape anymore.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

can please someone explain me why in the blue hell that instagram guy have all this FUTURE release right now??? who the hell he is????? xDDD

NIIIICE! That box seems unnecessarily huge lol. Any shots of him standing next to Bats or anyone else??

I think is the same box of Manbat, figures should be tall the same no? ;)

I need to see that regular head outside of the box and unobscured. Not convinced it's not the wrong shape anymore.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I think that, from what we've seen of it, it looks quite accurate.

Clayface.JPG

I think is the same box of Manbat, figures should be tall the same no? ;)

It might be! I thought it looked a little bigger, but I can't really tell to be honest lol. I'm hoping Clayface is a bit taller, but yea they should be pretty close

can please someone explain me why in the blue hell that instagram guy have all this FUTURE release right now??? who the hell he is????? xDDD

HAHAHAHAHAH tell me about it right!? I followed him on Instagram now since he seems to get the figures early somehow, grateful that he posts pics of them :D

Another look at TNBA Joker and Ventriloquist in package. I have to say, I'm impressed with the detailing on Scarface, i was worried about his paint given that he is so small but from what I've seen he looks pretty cool. This picture isn't the best quality but it's nice to more images of Wesker/Scarface--one of my more anticipated releases! Hope the versions released here have decent paint quality!Joker and Ventriloquist.jpg

Thanks, Vasq!! He looks fabulous, indeed.

These new BTAS figures are looking amazing. :panic:

Bullock, Ventriloquist and Clayface look incredible. All bought. :lecture

Aside from her apparently too long arms, Talia looks great too.
Hope that, in hands, her arms are OK. If not, I'm customizing them and she'll be just fine.

I'm fainting, seriously. Gonna be a great month.

Back