DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Very happy with this purchase. What a beauty. :yess:

BM 1.jpgBM 2.jpgBM 3.jpgMM 4 copy.jpg

Yeah Deluxe Batmobile is fantastic and a nice improvement on the original.

Here you go Blebble! The stand I got is the Bandai Tamashii Stage Act 4 stand. It comes with 3 regular stands, 3 tall stands and several different kinds of attachments to hold figures in place. I also used one on my Catwoman figure, and my new Firefly figure :)

I like them a lot for lighter figures like Firefly, I may look for a sturdier one for Manbat--he's a heavier figure so I have to be careful how I pose him.

View attachment 301666

many thanks man! ^^ my doubt was abot the weight, Manbat is pretty heavy as you said.. but it looks pretty awesome! and since I haven't so many space in height i think it will suit in my detolf case too. thanks for the pics, your setup looks very cool ;) love that lamp and Selina in that dinamic pose xD
for my Manbat i'm thinking to crunch is abs all forward and make some "landing" pose xD i think with that stand will look awesome! (if will hold the weight of course xD)

*forgive my bad english people X_X

So, I went on to compare the Talia prototype at this year's Toy Fair and the so-called final Talia figure.

Turns out her arms are right (as in how they were supposed to be)? LMAO

Just take a look:

View attachment 301664

1. The elbows articulations are as low as her belt on both figures
2. The forearms go as low as her crotch on both

Then, you can also see that the wrists on both go as low as the silver band of her gun thing on the right leg.

So, the "final" figure is right? What's wrong is that they lowered the gun thing, which should be ease to fix.

I think the gun holster was moved because with the prototype version looks impossible to move the leg outside XD i prefer the articulation, it doesn't look terrible imho ^^

Just spotted this photo in Twitter. Wow that box looks HUGE!! Can't wait to own that beauty! :D

WOW!!!!

Thanks for this!!

A few thoughts:

1. Bullock looks INCREDIBLE. His colors are perfect. BOUGHT.

2. Talia's color turned out to be just as I wanted: dark purple, pretty much like her excellent Diamond statue.
HOWEVER, her arms are indeed too long. What a shame. I'll have to cut the forearms short, even if I end up having to glue the gloves and never use the other additional hands.
Also moving the gun holster higher.
Should be easy to do it.

I'm using Talia's Diamond statue as a reference to fix the figure's arms.

Just notice how short is the distance between her elbows and the glove:
TaliaDiamond.jpg

Which is the same distance as on the show:

1edf6bf0d8dd378ca13420388f8ca72a.jpg

Guys I would like to ask something. I bought the Batmobile. It is a beautifull piece but how do you freaks clean that thing? What are you guys using for it? As nice as it is it is basically a dust and fingerprint magnet. Also the way I see it...it can easily scratched if I am not carefull.

A few photos. I just love it. I feel like I am a kid again. Sorry about the quality:yess: :panic:

IMG_20161027_231156.jpg
IMG_20161027_231203.jpg
IMG_20161027_231225.jpg
IMG_20161027_231852.jpg
IMG_20161027_233046.jpg
IMG_20161028_000738.jpg

Last edited:

Not yet but if they are working than I will use them. Thank you guys! :)

I use spit (best to eat Doritos right before) and the stiffest sock I can find at the bottom of the hamper :gun

I use spit (best to eat Doritos right before) and the stiffest sock I can find at the bottom of the hamper :gun

He's talking about cleaning his Batmobile, not his ****. :lol

My collection so far!! n.n

batman%u00252Bserie%u00252Banimada%u00252Bcoleccion%u00252Bvitrina%u00252BC%u00252B1.jpg

Back