DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Such a cool idea, I ordered a Yellow flame effect from them :) They also have some cool tall stands for posing figures in mid-air. I ordered a set for Firefly and Man-bat.

i was thinkin to do the same for my manbat.. can you please post a picture of him in mid air pose when you receive the stand? :D

nice video. I think Batman now looks way better than before. maybe there is new hope again.
would be great if the main body would be concave. the way it is it's too heavy for the feet. my single card one falls again and again and so he needs to stand on this stand-thing. none of my other figures has to.
are the feet still sloped. my single one always tilts :/
I personally like the deluxe version WAY better. But it's SOOOOO expensive D:
I just can't pay 200€ for a car of plastics
-
in the video Batman's mouth looks unpainted. so what is it now?
can someone post more close-up shots of the Deluxe Batmobile Pack Batman?

I posted all these comments WITHOUT any yelling about the line as whole and did NOT receive any answer. And YOU ask ME for the reason of my pissy acting?!
I showed REAL INTEREST in this deluxe pack and wanted more informations from the people who own it already, but all you do is ignoring me!

I posted all these comments WITHOUT any yelling about the line as whole and did NOT receive any answer. And YOU ask ME for the reason of my pissy acting?!
I showed REAL INTEREST in this deluxe pack and wanted more informations from the people who own it already, but all you do is ignoring me!

Calm down. Get a drink of water. Go for a walk.

Then come back and realize that:

1. No one here owes you a response to anything.

2. Posts on a message board about toys are not worth getting this upset over.

We have a few updated release dates from toychestnews!
f8b505dab5cc3f91a1518353a5be8197.jpg

We have a few updated release dates from toychestnews!
f8b505dab5cc3f91a1518353a5be8197.jpg

DC Collectibles updated their date just one month ago, and Harley Quinn was set for next year. I think DC is more realiable about date:

14468722_10154680614889258_5415296274558614446_o.jpg

I thought Talia was NBA... not TAS.

Am I wrong? Both schedules show different shows for her.

I thought Talia was NBA... not TAS.

Am I wrong? Both schedules show different shows for her.

The one coming out is definitely BTAS,TNBA wears a black catsuit with silver zipper down the middle.

Got Gordon for $14 bucks, he's pretty awesome. The comic store was having a blow out sale on them since they're full of pegwarmers, passed on Ra's and Zatanna.

Just want Clayface and the Ventriloquist/Scarface next.

Search Ebay for "tamashii effects" you can get bootleg versions for around $15 and they are very good quality.

Thanks alot man that was an great idea. I got 3 of them for the price of one on Amazon.

I don't know if this has already been covered but if you have an FYE or Spin street in your Town the Animated line is on clearance for $10 I Got a second Riddler, Finally Got a Robin and New Adventures Batman and everything in the store was buy 2 get one 75% off. So Got all three for less then one Normally Costs

My BTAS collection is finally up to date!!

And it is looking seriously beautiful.

FullSizeRender.jpg

The more characters we get, the more gorgeous it looks.

Got Gordon, Zanna, Ra's and the Bat-Signal all this week.

To finally have a BTAS Gordon fig after over 20 years as a fan just moves me. This fig is just perfect.
Zanna is just gorgeous. Seriously - what a beautiful female fig.
Ra's is not my favorite character, but I "needed" a Ra's fig, as I never had one and do like him on Batman Begins.
I have to say that I like this outfit he's wearing better than the regular all-green one. The black cape and black details on the shirt gives him a more serious and meaner look.

The Bat-Signal is just... just... I can't even. It looks just right next to the figures.
It might not be as huge/massive as it seems to be on the show, but it looks just right as is.
And the fact that is DOES project the signal is a win - and it's a BIG signal when hitting the wall.

This line as a whole just makes me happy.
Does it have its problems? Yes, as any line does. But when you see all the right things together, you can't help but smile.

WGD is going to be soooo pissed! I have the original Batmobile and picked up the 2pk,IMO the original is more authentic.

hahaha!! I am pissed they didn't fix the "holes" and ueven paint apps.

But I'm cool now, as I had mine customized. And it is now the most beautiful collectible ever.
The guy just made it perfect: made the holes disappear and the paint app is now clean.

Long story short, it is now as it is supposed to be.

I'll post before-after photos later.

Ps.: his sister is repainting my regular BTAS Harley's face. That's why it's not on the photo I posted. :lol

So, I went on to compare the Talia prototype at this year's Toy Fair and the so-called final Talia figure.

Turns out her arms are right (as in how they were supposed to be)? LMAO

Just take a look:

TaliaComparison.jpg

1. The elbows articulations are as low as her belt on both figures
2. The forearms go as low as her crotch on both

Then, you can also see that the wrists on both go as low as the silver band of her gun thing on the right leg.

So, the "final" figure is right? What's wrong is that they lowered the gun thing, which should be ease to fix.

i was thinkin to do the same for my manbat.. can you please post a picture of him in mid air pose when you receive the stand? :D

Here you go Blebble! The stand I got is the Bandai Tamashii Stage Act 4 stand. It comes with 3 regular stands, 3 tall stands and several different kinds of attachments to hold figures in place. I also used one on my Catwoman figure, and my new Firefly figure :)

I like them a lot for lighter figures like Firefly, I may look for a sturdier one for Manbat--he's a heavier figure so I have to be careful how I pose him.

Manbat.jpg

Attachments

• Catwoman.jpg
    Catwoman.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Firefly.jpg
    Firefly.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 145
Back