DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Batmon85, I'm really beggining to despise your presence in this thread. I've managed to ignore your constant and repetitive negativity so far, but your latest message has just gone too far and I feel I have to reply. What possible reason do you have to call us all that? I can't see any at all, other than perhaps to get attention.

You are negative, brash, rude, unsociable, and now just plain abusive. I think you should leave this thread.

I think a line of action figures should improve with time.. In this case is doing the opposite... I see no point in REMOVE points of articulations.. why the ankle rockers is gone in all the recent figures?? :dunno DCC is doing these few last waves very lazy and just for grab our moneys.. it's ridicolus that a figure like Nightwing (came out passed year, right?) can do a lot of poses and have an awesome rage in almost all the articulations while that new Anti Fire Bat-thing can barely move.... i don't want statues... i want POSABLE FIGURES dammit! xDDD I won't put my money anymore in this... just waiting Clayface and then bye bye and thanks for all DCC :wave

Batmon85, I'm really beggining to despise your presence in this thread. I've managed to ignore your constant and repetitive negativity so far, but your latest message has just gone too far and I feel I have to reply. What possible reason do you have to call us all that? I can't see any at all, other than perhaps to get attention.

You are negative, brash, rude, unsociable, and now just plain abusive. I think you should leave this thread.

I'm with you, he need attention…*

Took a quick pic of Firefly and Bats

View attachment 301312

Updated TNBA shelf

View attachment 301313

dude, that is pretty sick :D congratulation for the set up

I can totally see this around the bat/firefly duo
TOY-IPN-9131.jpg

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Smh. Added to the ignore list a while ago. Now I just see cool pictures and constructive criticism...with the occasional whining about delays. Made the thread a lot more enjoyable for me.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Woah, I must have missed something haha

dude, that is pretty sick :D congratulation for the set up

I can totally see this around the bat/firefly duo
View attachment 301392

Thanks man! Those would look awesome! I def need some pieces like that! Would love an ice one for BTAS Freeze when he comes out!

Hey long time lurker today I finally decided to join. Firefly is my first TNBA figure and he is awesome way better then I expected! I have all the Batman animated series Except Catwoman. I am going to have to get that Joker. I want them to get to Animated series Grey Ghost and Scarecrow.

The flame pieces are really cool. I am pretty sure I have seen those in hobby shops here in Australia - totally forgot until now.

Might be time to track them down again.

Has anybody seen the reissues of Catwoman and TNA Batman (with the improvements covering the hip joints, etc.) at their LCS? Or is just a better bet to get them off Amazon?

Thanks in advance!

Has anybody seen the reissues of Catwoman and TNA Batman (with the improvements covering the hip joints, etc.) at their LCS? Or is just a better bet to get them off Amazon?

Thanks in advance!

I just ordered both of mine off of Amazon, I never saw them at my local shop.

Thanks in advance!

I found both at my LCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the Bat-signal two pack. I like Batman a lot more with the line painted on his face and the eyes are painted better. I decided to leave in package as I am quickly running out of room. I gotta leave a spot for Clayface and his awfulness.

Has anyone heard if the Batplane is going to have the wall mount? I fear I won't be able to display it...

The flame pieces are really cool. I am pretty sure I have seen those in hobby shops here in Australia - totally forgot until now.

Might be time to track them down again.

Sorry I've this has been covered before but how much do those Effects cost? Because Firefly and My Heatwave could use it

Thanks in advance!
My local shop has them too.

Sorry I've this has been covered before but how much do those Effects cost? Because Firefly and My Heatwave could use it

You can find them in the $20-$30 range in eBay or Amazon every once in a while. Price varies with stock availability.

Red:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JGW4VEY/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_taTeybM8WJN6F

Blue:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JGW4VDU/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_ZaTeybAYXK494

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Search Ebay for "tamashii effects" you can get bootleg versions for around $15 and they are very good quality.

Such a cool idea, I ordered a Yellow flame effect from them :) They also have some cool tall stands for posing figures in mid-air. I ordered a set for Firefly and Man-bat.

Search Ebay for "tamashii effects" you can get bootleg versions for around $15 and they are very good quality.

totally quote! original tamashii one are expensive and have no quality control for what i saw.. bootleg are basically the same identic item with a human price xDDD

Back