DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

FINALLY! The Bruce Wayne head kind of sucks, though. Hope they do better if he gets his own figure. Also, Superman! Also, what kind of Batman cape pack doesn't come with the "draped over the shoulders, shrouded cape?"

Awesome to see new stuff!
Is it just me or did they get the person that sculpted the Darwyn Cooke line to sculpt these? The paint jobs don't look right either. : /

Some sort of Batman expression packs. 50 sec mark. Faces and capes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igces1OzF_o

lolbatfig_zpsvldwxwzf.jpg

Don't really want Lois,hope they show single Supes,he's gotta anchor the first wave right?

Love that open cape. Definitely getting Superman Lois 2 pack as well.

So they are heading into S:TAS, that definitely opens up the DCU for this style of figure.

Superman has been my most anticipated figure in the entire line...but I think he needs a lot of work. At best he looks closer to the JLU model.

The Batman Expressions Pack will be the ONLY BTAS reveal at SDCC????????????

They can't be serious!!!

The Batman Expressions Pack will be the ONLY BTAS reveal at SDCC????????????

They can't be serious!!!

Looking at last year's SDCC reveal video, I'm afraid that might be true. We'll know all in a few short days...
Although, surely there'll be at least one more TAS in the full wave with TNBA Catwoman and Riddler??

Love the faces and capes pack, love Superman TAS, and then they give us the crappiest versions of Catwoman and Riddler. Guess the Batcycle will be seen at Toy Fair. There have to be a couple other figures in the wave with TNBA Catwoman and Riddler.

Love the faces and capes pack, love Superman TAS, and then they give us the crappiest versions of Catwoman and Riddler. Guess the Batcycle will be seen at Toy Fair. There have to be a couple other figures in the wave with TNBA Catwoman and Riddler.

Hope one of them is BTAS Mr/ Freeze.

Back