DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Gordon and Ra's are also out in Hong Kong! (from another board)
9d6801c3c295d46ebf90f9181ae63eb9.jpg
6085a275d4d93263483baaa9133c2185.jpg

Yes!!! Those are two of the last few that I "must" have! :rock

been any word via dc direct on any up-scaled vers of these? love 1/6 scale sized figs of the batman and joker, great sculpts have both and imagine in that larger scale they would be even more impressive. could be the first two then depending on popularity continue with another wave of two more up-scaled. mmmm can imagine a large window box now...

may I ask what the S in SDCC is for?

So...we're thinking September now right? Hmmm..my NA scarlet Witch from Hot toys, my severas snape from star ace and...these In September. And I think maybe my Matty Lion O if I'm remembering right? September is looking...expensive for me.

According to Toychestnews, Etrigan/Klarion *might* be coming out on August 3rd.

DC Collectibles has revealed new figures for other TV shows and some statues these past days.

Still nothing new for the Batman Animated line, sadly.

Saving the best for last, hopefully. Also, I feel like I should just say this now: don't be disappointed if they don't have anything, because they showed an absolute ****ton of stuff at NYTF. We're getting a Batwing. A full blown Batwing. Think about that for a moment. Not to mention Batman Beyond figures, TDKR/Legends of The Dark Knight figures, Superman characters in the Gotham Girls box set, and multiple new lines. I'm sure they'll blow the roof off in February, just like they did this year.

Saving the best for last, hopefully. Also, I feel like I should just say this now: don't be disappointed if they don't have anything, because they showed an absolute ****ton of stuff at NYTF. We're getting a Batwing. A full blown Batwing. Think about that for a moment. Not to mention Batman Beyond figures, TDKR/Legends of The Dark Knight figures, Superman characters in the Gotham Girls box set, and multiple new lines. I'm sure they'll blow the roof off in February, just like they did this year.

Very sensible bat fan08. I should listen to you, I really should.

But it's Comiconweek and the imagination should run wild. Even if my DCUC experience tells me nothing shall come of that but complete disappointment......So without further ado:

Figures:
top 3 reveals

1/ Trench coat hat Joker
2/ Rhino and Mugsy 2 pack
3/ Aflred and Bruce Wayne 2 Pack

Deluxe reveal: Batcycle With BTAS Batman and new cape for riding poses. (think Roxy Rocket).

Vehicle:

TNBA Batmobile

Completely awesome reveal:

Batcave/Batcomputer Diorama playset with Alfred.

Please dream away: what are your top wishes for DCC to grant at SDCC?

Hmmm..let me see here:
-TAS Mr. Freeze
-TAS Two-Face with alternate "half-hooded" sculpt from Two-Face Part II
-TAS Poison Ivy
-Legends of The Dark Knight **** Sprang/Sliver Age Batman and Joker two-pack to go along with the TDKR set and the Batman and Firefly figures
-Trenchcoat Joker from "Joker's Wild" and "The Laughing Fish" that you mentioned
-Batcycle with alternate, helmeted sculpts, gripping hands, and "flowing" capes for Batman and Robin
-Renee Montoya
-Bruce Wayne
-Accessory Packs: each comes with a new sculpt for a fan favorite character, and a variety of accessories

This is kind of a weird one, but I think it'd be cool if DCC expanded TAS into Prop Replicas. Imagine if you could have Freeze's music box/snowglobe of Nora or his Freeze gun. A Batarang 3-pack that includes metal versions of his TAS, TNBA/JL/JLU, and Batman Beyond Batarangs.

Please dream away: what are your top wishes for DCC to grant at SDCC?

I'd be excited if they announced the first full wave or two of a Superman Animated Line--specifically, getting to see a figure of Superman himself, but that may be more of a NYTF type reveal.

I'd be happy to see some new photos of the already announced upcoming BTAS figures too. Last year they had a cool diorama set up I think. If they made a mount for the Batwing it'd be glorious to see it set up and hovering over a bunch of the figures!

All I ask is him.

15.jpg

With, obviously, his two regular accessories: coin and gun.

But I'd also like to have some stacks of cash and his wallet with the Grace photo (from "Two-Face Part II").

I'd be excited if they announced the first full wave or two of a Superman Animated Line--specifically, getting to see a figure of Superman himself, but that may be more of a NYTF type reveal.

I'd be happy to see some new photos of the already announced upcoming BTAS figures too. Last year they had a cool diorama set up I think. If they made a mount for the Batwing it'd be glorious to see it set up and hovering over a bunch of the figures!

I always look forward to the dioramas as well. Yeah the Batwing is going to be awesome and they did mention possibly pricing out a wall mount.

Hmmm..let me see here:
-TAS Mr. Freeze
-TAS Two-Face with alternate "half-hooded" sculpt from Two-Face Part II
-TAS Poison Ivy
-Legends of The Dark Knight **** Sprang/Sliver Age Batman and Joker two-pack to go along with the TDKR set and the Batman and Firefly figures
-Trenchcoat Joker from "Joker's Wild" and "The Laughing Fish" that you mentioned
-Batcycle with alternate, helmeted sculpts, gripping hands, and "flowing" capes for Batman and Robin
-Renee Montoya
-Bruce Wayne
-Accessory Packs: each comes with a new sculpt for a fan favorite character, and a variety of accessories

This is kind of a weird one, but I think it'd be cool if DCC expanded TAS into Prop Replicas. Imagine if you could have Freeze's music box/snowglobe of Nora or his Freeze gun. A Batarang 3-pack that includes metal versions of his TAS, TNBA/JL/JLU, and Batman Beyond Batarangs.

We are definitely thinking along similar lines.

love the **** sprang bats/joker two pack idea!

Don't forget the "World's Largest Pagliacci". :lecture :lol

I'd be all over those ideas, especially stuff like accessory packs & props. I want a life-size Scarface puppet.

I'm also dreaming of TAS versions of Ivy, Freeze, and Two-face but I want an alternate Harvey Dent head with mine.

Also would love a reveal of at least one wave of Superman.

Plain clothes Harvey would be dope to have in a civilian set. Either his Bluish suit from Pretty Poison or the Grey one from his Two Face Pt. 1. Hell, I wouldn't mind a "Pretty Poison" 2 pack with civilian Pam also. In her red dress with the purse. I'd want some extra hands and accessories with it though, such as the purse. Maybe her poison lipstick and a rose.

parvery.jpg

Could we get an alternate Harvey head with chocolate mousse?

^Haha yesss. A regular Harvey and a Big Bad Harv head. I hope we get a few more food accessories in this line. Especially something for Alfred to hold. A bowl of soup would be cool. I wonder if we'll get Harley covered in puddin' or pie or whatever lolol

Back