DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Found in another forum:

Zatanna, Gordon, Ra's out in Hong Kong

Holy ****, yes! I can't wait! So, just to clarify, if I buy Batman and Catwoman from Amazon, is their stock peg holeless? I'm a little apprehensive about having my LCS owner ordering one because I'm worried that Diamond would try clearing out their old stock, first. I wish DCC had just solicited these as a separate, new release, rather than making us have to take the whole "mystery box" approach.

I really want to get caught up with these before the new stuff starts coming out, because, right now; two-re-releases and a box set; not that bad, but, something tells me that, when the Gordon wave hits, the gates of hell are going to open, and I'm gonna be homeless by the time the Batwing hits.:lol

Gosh! She turned out really gorgeous!!!! Can't freaking wait to have her.

Is there a pic of Gordon as well?

Holy ****, yes! I can't wait! So, just to clarify, if I buy Batman and Catwoman from Amazon, is their stock peg holeless? I'm a little apprehensive about having my LCS owner ordering one because I'm worried that Diamond would try clearing out their old stock, first.

I recently bought a Catwoman through Amazon and it doesn't have peg holes, not sure about Batman.

Mad Love pack listed on my LCS's site for Wednesday :D Though I know that's still subject to change in the next 2 days lol. Feeling pretty good about it this time though.
Wow, can't believe someone got Zatanna already! She looks effing great! Even better than the proto pic. Would love to see Gordon and Ra's too, if there are pics.
Zatanna's feet, as expected don't appear to be articulated at all. I'm wondering if she's standing in a tip toe pose or if it just looks like that. Looks awesome either way

Mad Love pack listed on my LCS's site for Wednesday :D Though I know that's still subject to change in the next 2 days lol. Feeling pretty good about it this time though.
Wow, can't believe someone got Zatanna already! She looks effing great! Even better than the proto pic. Would love to see Gordon and Ra's too, if there are pics.
Zatanna's feet, as expected don't appear to be articulated at all. I'm wondering if she's standing in a tip toe pose or if it just looks like that. Looks awesome either way

She's wearing high heels, that's why. Lol

Also takes out the chance of getting loose ankles and being unable to stand as has happened with a few of these figures in the line.

She looks great.

as I see it the harleys are the same size. only the TNBA head of the night dress H. lets her seem taller. die hight of the shoulders is identical

as I see it the harleys are the same size. only the TNBA head of the night dress H. lets her seem taller. die hight of the shoulders is identical

No, they aren't. At all.
Not only is the new Harley taller, but she's far more curvaceous.

She has better proportions than the original. Just look at her legs and hips.

She stands and looks better next to the other BTAS figures than the original ever will.
Not to mention that her face is far more gorgeous.

DCCHarleys.jpg

In the end your choice for a DCC Harley is really between a curvy melon head or a shortie pinhead :)

Was Harley supposed to be so tiny in BTAS? According to DC Collectibles, they got the very original character designs from Bruce Timm and the figures are exactly how the characters were SUPPOSED to look and when they don't look like the actual cartoon appearances it's because the animators screwed up the look and proportions lol that's their story and they're stickin' to it.

No, they aren't. At all.
Not only is the new Harley taller, but she's far more curvaceous.

She has better proportions than the original. Just look at her legs and hips.

She stands and looks better next to the other BTAS figures than the original ever will.
Not to mention that her face is far more gorgeous.

View attachment 273195

What about Catwoman, Batgirl and Ivy? Do they have the same size as the BTAS Harley or the mad love Harley?

Does everyone else have two left forearms on the Mad Love Harley? Mine came that way and it looks like TNI's JayCs videos and pics show the same. I want to ask you guys first before I file a replacement with BBTS. Thanks

What about Catwoman, Batgirl and Ivy? Do they have the same size as the BTAS Harley or the mad love Harley?

Well, I personally only collect BTAS figures, so I couldn't know about Batgirl and Ivy, since they're TNBA-style.
I still don't have this Harley in lingerie, but I believe she is proportional to Catwoman, who is curvaceous and tall herself.

Does everyone else have two left forearms on the Mad Love Harley? Mine came that way and it looks like TNI's JayCs videos and pics show the same. I want to ask you guys first before I file a replacement with BBTS. Thanks

You're right. I just looked up every review for it so far, and every pic I could find. They all have 2 left forearms. Assuming they're all like that, they really dropped the ball with those arms man. Chunky and now 2 left. Now I'm back on the other side of the fence again with this set. I swear I've never been so back and forth over a stupid figure before, but that's just a fail.

Back