DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Getting in on the display fun. Its been a while since any new figures so have been working on this to display. Obviously not finished yet and just popped open the riddler so thought I'd post a pic.

ZOohAd2.jpg

Great job! More pics, plzzzzz? :clap

Wow, amos brearly! That is incredible! I can't wait to see it finished and populated. Outstanding work!

Sentry83- That case is awesome! I really wish I had room for the Batmobile because I would immediately buy that case to protect it. Perfectly done.

Wow, nachobat! That is incredible! I can't wait to see it finished and populated. Outstanding work!

Sentry83- That case is awesome! I really wish I had room for the Batmobile because I would immediately buy that case to protect it. Perfectly done.

It´s not mine, I wish it was, cuz it looks cool!

Oh wow, my bad. I don't know how I missed that. I'll just go fix it...

Thank you for all the kind words guys. It really has been a fun build, taken a couple of months thus far. Some late nights with the BTAS box set playing :)

I will take a couple more photos and post later in the week, I have actually started the weathering now and its really starting to come alive.

Again thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. I take a lot of inspiration from the displays I see here on the forum.

Yeah both those displays are awesome guys :clap

Absolutely amazing!!! :clap Yes please post more progress pics.

Sentry83- That case is perfect! Love how you have the figures set up. I really have to get something like that for my Autoart Black Beauty.

Absolutely amazing!!! :clap Yes please post more progress pics.

Sentry83- That case is perfect! Love how you have the figures set up. I really have to get something like that for my Autoart Black Beauty.

Thanks! I try to walk easy around it, it was hard to get the figures free standing and then put the case on. That black beauty you have is an awesome piece. A friend of mine has it, he's a huge green hornet fan. I'm actually probably going to end up making a case for his, he saw mine over the weekend and is making a place for it lol

Man those are some awesome displays!!! Would love to see the shelf under that Batmobile as well! And wow that building is awesome! Can't imagine how amazing it's going to look finished! What's it made of, plywood or? Always love seeing everyone's setups, even if it's not just Animated stuff

Love the building - can't wait to see more pics.

Laser etched Batmobile case - pure class!

Man those are some awesome displays!!! Would love to see the shelf under that Batmobile as well! And wow that building is awesome! Can't imagine how amazing it's going to look finished! What's it made of, plywood or? Always love seeing everyone's setups, even if it's not just Animated stuff

I'll get a picture of it later and post it up, but fair warning, my office is a wreck.

Thanks! I try to walk easy around it, it was hard to get the figures free standing and then put the case on. That black beauty you have is an awesome piece. A friend of mine has it, he's a huge green hornet fan. I'm actually probably going to end up making a case for his, he saw mine over the weekend and is making a place for it lol

Good to know there are other Hornet fans :hi5: Not too many GH collectibles around. When you make his case please post pics, would love to see it.

Once again for those too busy with display cases and buildings,TNBA BATMAN REISSUE HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!

I still assume not. It isn't on any comic shop's list for what's coming out today. Also not anywhere on the new releases list on previews. Read through every item and it isn't there. Confirmation would be cool, but I think we're just being optimistic lookin for it lol. They probably haven't gotten around to writing TBD again. Speaking of dates, I'm kinda surprised the reissues didn't get any sort of announcement or release date. Not sure if that's common practice for reissues though. Looking at that list now, I don't think any of DCC's **** came out today

Man, what's going on with DCC?
Did the factory in China catch fire and the figures all burned to ashes? :lol

Seriously, I can't stand the delays anymore. I'm really pissed.

If only they told us what's happening......

Hey not sure where I heard it but I guess the TNBA reissue has been released. ;)

Back