DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I wonder how many people would agree. I think I would have been alright with them being smaller but now I'm kind of used to them being 6 inches. They would have possibly been cheaper to produce as well and hopefully that lesser cost would have been passed on to us.

I'm also fine with the size, but my problem is that I saw figures smaller than these which had better painting quali. I mean with larger figures it should be possible not to paint over the lines and stuff.
My Batman is luckily fine, but at our store I saw figures which were not. :/

Well I'm thinking the Mad Love 2 pack is going to be delayed YET AGAIN. It's still listed on toychest for Wednesday, but after looking at the "New Releases for 6/8" on previewsworld and on every one of my LCS's websites (all of which would carry it) it appears it won't be. Surprise surprise

Well I'm thinking the Mad Love 2 pack is going to be delayed YET AGAIN. It's still listed on toychest for Wednesday, but after looking at the "New Releases for 6/8" on previewsworld and on every one of my LCS's websites (all of which would carry it) it appears it won't be. Surprise surprise

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Meanwhile, DCC posted yet another unboxing video of the Mad Love 2-pack:
https://www.facebook.com/DCCollectibles/posts/10154363851564258

This is the third unboxing of the pack, yet there's no real release date for it.

Why does DCC like to torture us so much?!!?

I'd say its good news that we've had so many unboxings. The Mad Love pack shouldn't be too far away. Next few days to next few weeks, I'm guessing. The Gordon wave... I'm still guessing September/October sadly.

Man, Gordon is (not surprisingly!) my most anticipated as well. That figure looks like he jumped right off the screen. He is my first PO'd figure as I want/need/have to have asap. The others I have snagged after the fact on Amazon.

Separate question for the group: What other vehicles would you like to see from the line?

Man, Gordon is (not surprisingly!) my most anticipated as well. That figure looks like he jumped right off the screen. He is my first PO'd figure as I want/need/have to have asap. The others I have snagged after the fact on Amazon.

Separate question for the group: What other vehicles would you like to see from the line?

Not saying I would buy either but, a Gotham City squad car might be neat to see. Also maybe a Wayne limo with chauffeur Alfred figure lol.

I would definitely be interested in more Gotham PD pieces. Squad car and A swat two pack would be awesome.

I also want the Bat hanglider thing lol

While we're all waiting for a new release, I finally got moved into my office in our house and got around to displaying my batmobile. It's finally not in a box!

tJKmoA3.jpg
mMltGRC.jpg

Incredible display case!

Sent from the Bat Cave

Thanks! I made it yesterday while I was running some other jobs. I didn't realize how big it was until I started making it lol.

Thanks! I made it yesterday while I was running some other jobs. I didn't realize how big it was until I started making it lol.

Seriously, it is stellar! Would you consider making me one?

Sent from the Bat Cave

The TNBA Batman reissue is out now,received mine from AtomicEmpire.com today.

Getting in on the display fun. Its been a while since any new figures so have been working on this to display. Obviously not finished yet and just popped open the riddler so thought I'd post a pic.

ZOohAd2.jpg

getting in on the display fun. Its been a while since any new figures so have been working on this to display. Obviously not finished yet and just popped open the riddler so thought i'd post a pic.

zoohad2.jpg

What the actual f!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is stunning! OMG!!!! Seriously!!!!!!

Congrats, man!!!!

Make me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Kidding - I have no space for it.

Jesus, take the wheel!!!

Wow! the display pictures today are just unreal! Good work everybody.

While we're all waiting for a new release, I finally got moved into my office in our house and got around to displaying my batmobile. It's finally not in a box!

View attachment 268644
View attachment 268645

Amazing, man! Looks beautiful!

How did you engrave the BTAS logo? You did it yourself?

People on this site/forum are so beyond talented. It's breathtaking.

Congratulations to everyone.

Back