DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

(attempting to lift this thread's mood up a bit)
I recommend opening figures one at a time every couple of weeks or so. I'm generally super busy, so my schedule doesn't allow for much more than that, but I've found that it really helps with these long delays. Anyway, I just opened The Riddler the other day and wanted show my pose I gave him. I really like this one a lot. : )
3087b3c3f315c5de0b0c9fe66d862e9a.jpg

Great pose for the Riddler.
I do the same thing, Man-bat is still sealed. I am hoping to display them all soon.

with these problems we have with DCC since they started this line the figures should not be higher than 10$
producing junk and then lifting the price every now and then. what a joke

I don't really understand what everyone is talking about NECA here, because I only have 2 figures from them and they are fine and completely perfect. never heard any horror stories about their stuff at all. :/

Neca is notorious for brittle plastic and painted-over joints.

I love the licenses they get and I often love the sculpts and articulation but the execution is always a question mark. Been collecting for decades and I know all the tricks to freeing up a stuck joint but I've still had multiple Neca figures snap straight out of the box on the first "test run" pose.

Remember the Chris Reeve Superman horror stories? I remember one broke as someone was reviewing it on you tube. All he did was try and move the arm and it came right off.

Just saw DC cancelled the second DC Icons accessory pack and might re-solicit later. Perhaps the factory backlog is starting to catch up. I guess some of their popularity has caught them off guard.

They will be. The Gordon wave is the last wave we'll get at $25. These should have been no more than $20 from the start.

Anyways, geez. Those pictures were like a toy graveyard haha. Brutal. I still haven't had anything actually break on me, fortunately (knock on wood), so I'm digging this line, minus the price tags, which I'll say incessantly lol. Sorry to those of you who have had bad luck with these, it's a real shame :(

When is the Gordon wave scheduled to release now? End of June?

August?? Geez...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...
Big Bad Toy Store has the Gordon wave arriving in June and Entertainment Earth has it arriving in August (was previously March for both, I believe). I'd look forward to Sept/Oct.

Glad the Femme Fatales and similar statues are coming out. I have almost everything from this line but it's depressing how they release these.

Is the updated Catwoman being released? Amazon has them in stock again (which they didn't previously).

Is the updated Catwoman being released? Amazon has them in stock again (which they didn't previously).

I wonder anyway how it comes that they already give out replacements but the updated figures are still not on sale. why? they are done already.

PM me an offer. I have no idea what ask for one 6"scale rat accessory. :lol

I wonder anyway how it comes that they already give out replacements but the updated figures are still not on sale. why? they are done already.

You Wonder away mate.

Seriously hope that Amazon has the new improved Catwoman in stock :pray:. Not only is the plastic improved but the paint looks exceptional. I was a late arrival for this line but it looks like that may have paid off with Catwoman.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Someone mentioned before that there may be a new package coming out to include the new DC logo. That may be the delay for the rereleases.
As far as NECA goes, you have two really cool figures! I love that Altair! I have dozens of NECA figures, but unfortunately many have broken: every version of Jack Skellington I own has broken at too many joints to fix (3 total figures including an 18 inch), pretty much every Nightmare Before Christmas fig, Eric Draven (even the little crow he comes with broke), Jack Sparrow, and a few more figures that I have boxed up too. These are all figures that were only displayed, never played with.
My point is that I still love the NECA figures company after many breaks. I'm not sure how many of your new DCC figures have broken, but as much as you like Batman The Animated Series, I don't think you should give up on this series of figures.

I have only BTAS Batman and fortunally he is still mostly fine. But he can't stand on it's own forever. even balancing him so that he usually couldn't be able to fall over he still does after an hour or two. never had this before with other figures. but even if I had luck with mine, by reading all those horror stories and seeing the images I don't want to spend any more money in these figures. who knows when I get buy junk too? No thanks.
I'll save my money and try to find a nice Capt. Harlock Hottoys offer. I know he'll be worth it xD

I have only BTAS Batman and fortunally he is still mostly fine. But he can't stand on it's own forever. even balancing him so that he usually couldn't be able to fall over he still does after an hour or two. never had this before with other figures. but even if I had luck with mine, by reading all those horror stories and seeing the images I don't want to spend any more money in these figures. who knows when I get buy junk too? No thanks.
I'll save my money and try to find a nice Capt. Harlock Hottoys offer. I know he'll be worth it xD

Contact me if you want to sell your "junk". ;)

I fortunally don't have any junk yet. that's why I stoped collecting rather now than when it's too late ^^

I fortunally don't have any junk yet. that's why I stoped collecting rather now than when it's too late ^^

In that case if you dont have any of these figures isnt it a bit pointless to keep on ranting against the line. Dont like it, dont buy it. Simple.

Back