DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

You guys look so far ahead in the line. :lol

I want first the characters in their regular versions/clothes.
We don't even have BTAS Batgirl, Two-Face, Ivy, Freeze etc... :lol

Once I have them all in regular form, THEN I'll claim them in civilian form. :lol

Guys, a friend of mine lost the penguin´s spoon, he needs now to customize one. Can you please tell me the size of the spoon so he can make one with the same size? Cheers!!

Batwing solicitation with new images. The figures look great in the cockpit!

Guys, a friend of mine lost the penguin´s spoon, he needs now to customize one. Can you please tell me the size of the spoon so he can make one with the same size? Cheers!!

It's 1.8 cm long.

Batwing solicitation with new images. The figures look great in the cockpit!

Wonderful!!! :clap

It's such a dream come true seeing Batman and Robin inside the Batwing (and the Batmobile as well).
This line is a blessing.

maybe it's just because I'm German but I don't even understand the problem with D i c k. It's quite normal name, isn't it?
Yeah, it's a normal name but it is also a foul slang term for a man's genitals. That is why it is often censored. Don't ask me the origin of it because I have no idea how it got started though the term is several decades old. So what have we all learned here today? :p
The Batwing looks great and let's just refer to Robin #1 as Richard from now on lol.

God that batwing is awesome. I really want to start collecting these but have no room :(

It's 1.8 cm long.

Wonderful!!! :clap

It's such a dream come true seeing Batman and Robin inside the Batwing (and the Batmobile as well).
This line is a blessing.

Agreed.. I can't wait for this.. I'd love to know what kind of stand they're going to include (if that's still the plan).

Toychestnews has given the Mad Love 2pk a release date of June 8th but the Gordon wave is still TBD. : / ?

Toychestnews has given the Mad Love 2pk a release date of June 8th but the Gordon wave is still TBD. : / ?
This is great! Finally some release dates. :yess:

September, I'm tellin' ya. September... :(

I'd say July-August tops for the Gordon wave. Then, September-October for the Clayface wave and the Bullock wave.

This is great! Finally some release dates. :yess:

I'd say July-August tops for the Gordon wave. Then, September-October for the Clayface wave and the Bullock wave.
I was being optimistic when I said September lol. I'm hoping for June. Hell, I'm hoping for May, what is left of it. I still think it is gonna be September...ish.

I guess I'll be getting the bat signal w/ Batman & Robin set... Gonna need extra figs to put in that amazing looking Batwing!

Sent from the Bat Cave

Indeed, that Batwing looks so damn awesome but where would I put it. That thing is huge! I already have the new Batmobile on preorder and don't even have a place for that yet.

Pfft... I don't have a place for it either. My Batmobile is on top of a Game Stop display case, where it shouldn't be. Still getting that Batwing though.
726621f9054b6e18971033b0c211cb42.jpg

Sent from the Bat Cave

That batwing is a monster. A big beautiful monster:clap
How fantastic does that look with the figures in the cockpit.
The line is better than I dared imagine at this point. Qc issues aside, DC collectibles has hit a home run and I can see myself supporting this line deep. I really want some Gotham swat/cops to army build and go with Gordon.

Pfft... I don't have a place for it either. My Batmobile is on top of a Game Stop display case, where it shouldn't be. Still getting that Batwing though.
726621f9054b6e18971033b0c211cb42.jpg

Sent from the Bat Cave

Well if you move the cross that Batwing would look awesome mounted on the wall above the Batmobile :wink1:

Great collection by the way.

Decided to update the little graphics I made a while back, and now added with all the announced figures so far :)

Back