DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Seriously??? Bombshells? That statue line is like 10 years old...why on earth is DC Collectables still wasting their time with those??

Wave 9:
Catwoman (TNBA)
Bruce Wayne (TNBA)
Penguin (TNBA)
Two Face (BTAS)

Wave 10:
Batgirl (BTAS)
Clock King (BTAS)
Mr Freeze (BTAS)
Calendar Girl (TNBA)

Wave 11:
Mat Hatter (TNBA)
Civilian Harley (TNBA)
??
Ivy (BTAS)

Can't think of much more for TNBA, really... Alfred, Bullock, Gordon, Clayface, Wesker, The Judge. I'd like a civilian Babs from at least one of the shows

TNBA: Calendar Girl, Farmer Brown, Catman.
Btas: Maxie Zeus, Rupert Thorne, Arnold Stromwell, Red Claw, Hugo Strange, Werefolf, Lock up

So what would you guys like to see for wave 9, 10 and 11? Here is my list

Wave 9
BTAS Bruce Wayne
BTAS Alfred
BTAS Batgirl
TNBA Old Wounds Robin

Wave 10
TNBA Riddler
TNBA Mad Hatter
TNBA Commissioner Gordon
BTAS Two Face

Wave 11
BTAS Kyodai Ken
BTAS Mr. Freeze
BTAS Renee Montoya
TNBA Penguin

I'm not sure about waves, but I definitely want the BTAS versions of Bruce Wayne, Mr. Freeze and Two-Face.

I need new figures. :lol

Starting to get bored of the same figs on the shelves here. :rotfl

It'll be a long way until we get the Gordon wave in June. :impatient:

The Clock King would probably attack DC Collectibles for not being on time.

someone please tell when Catwoman's rerelease is out on sale. ^.^

I still haven't picked up Nightwing yet. Probably has to do with having to pack up most of my TNBA/BTAS collection, due to not having enough space.

Holy crap I can't believe that Batwing is 37" long. That's about as big as the tv in my bedroom. Where on earth am I going to put that thing???

That might be a possibility if there is a cavity underneath the vehicle large enough for a wall hook. I'm not sure if this vehicle has any light up features like the Batmobile does so I would hate to modify the batwing or drill any holes into it if there are any sensitive electronics inside it. Those bigger battery operated vehicles usually come with some kind of warranty so I would hate to void it right out of the gate.

The Batwing and The Legends of the Dark Knight multi-pack are up for solicits.
DC Collectibles Solicitations For October 2016 - DC Comics - Action Figures Toys News ToyNewsI.com

Thanks for the link.

Holy crap I can't believe that Batwing is 37" long. That's about as big as the tv in my bedroom. Where on earth am I going to put that thing???

Yeah......37" x 25" is going to be ridiculously huge, but no way I'm passing up on this. I'll figure out where to put it later. For a few seconds I debated on whether or not just to get rid of my tv and put this in it's place.:rotfl I think I might just convert an old (cheap) walmart bookcase I have in the basement to a giant diorama for all the BTAS stuff including the Batwing and Batmobile. Paint it up black and red with a cityscape similar to the way others in this thread have done, but in a tall bookcase.

That might be a possibility if there is a cavity underneath the vehicle large enough for a wall hook. I'm not sure if this vehicle has any light up features like the Batmobile does so I would hate to modify the batwing or drill any holes into it if there are any sensitive electronics inside it. Those bigger battery operated vehicles usually come with some kind of warranty so I would hate to void it right out of the gate.

no one said that you should fix it. I would do, but my walls aren't strong enough.

Jesus... The Batwing is huge!!! :thud:

I don't have any space for it in my bedroom at all. Glad I don't feel the need to buy it, as, in my mind, it's not important... So I'm not sad at all.

I'm happy and excited for the ones who love the vehicle and will get it. Can't wait to see the in-hand photos.

So does this mean the Batwing is too huge to land on the USS Flagg? ;)

would be great for everyone with space problems

Wow. That Batwing is insane and I really want it :lol

Found a TNBA Mr. Freeze at Ross for $9.99,waiting on the rerelease,only picked up this one to use as the spider version.Paint apps horrible!

Back