DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I dont keep the boxes either. Its not a high end line where you really need the complete packaging if you want to maintian its value. No desire to ever get rid of these too.

I used to keep the packaging when I was younger, back when toy companies at least attempted to make the packaging unique for each figure. On the front of the packaging there was a little drawing of the figure you were buying, and on the back there was always a little synopsis of the character you were buying and you could see the series it belonged to. But these days the packaging for most figures (regardless of who is making them) are identical across the entire brand so what's the point in keeping them?

To me it depends on the box type. is it a whole box like with the "Play Arts Kai" I keep the box. is it just a plastic case on a card I mostly throw it away. for moving cases I have other tricks like putting the figures with textiles into a box. But I don't move anyways... xD
but even if I keep some boxes, I will NEVER sell my dear "treasures"

Yeah, if it is just a carded figure, then the box is gone. I may keep the box of 1 for the aesthetics, but otherwise.

I do keep all of the Figuarts figures though with their accessories in their boxes.

The only box I still have is for the Batmobile. Everything thing else goes right in the trash.

Thanks guys! I think the boxes will go!

You should email Kevin about those ankles breaking. He may replace them with the new versions for free.

Sent from the bat cave

I sent an email to [email protected] that day but haven't received anything back from them. Its been about 3 days or so but maybe I'll get a reply next week. It would be great to get a replacement or maybe even just a part to swap the boots out or something if that can happen.

I've been thinking... Maybe DCC postponed the Gordon wave and Mad Love 2-pack in order to focus on the Batman x Superman figures/merchandise while it's in theaters?
You see - even the Arrow figures expected for March have been postponed too.

So what would you guys like to see for wave 9, 10 and 11? Here is my list

Wave 9
BTAS Bruce Wayne
BTAS Alfred
BTAS Batgirl
TNBA Old Wounds Robin

Wave 10
TNBA Riddler
TNBA Mad Hatter
TNBA Commissioner Gordon
BTAS Two Face

Wave 11
BTAS Kyodai Ken
BTAS Mr. Freeze
BTAS Renee Montoya
TNBA Penguin

Wave 9:
Catwoman (TNBA)
Bruce Wayne (TNBA)
Penguin (TNBA)
Two Face (BTAS)

Wave 10:
Batgirl (BTAS)
Clock King (BTAS)
Mr Freeze (BTAS)
Calendar Girl (TNBA)

Wave 11:
Mat Hatter (TNBA)
Civilian Harley (TNBA)
??
Ivy (BTAS)

Can't think of much more for TNBA, really... Alfred, Bullock, Gordon, Clayface, Wesker, The Judge. I'd like a civilian Babs from at least one of the shows

DCC has a panel today at Wondercon and TNI will be reporting on it. Hopefully, we get some kind of info on the latest big delay. DC Collectibles Panel This Saturday At Wondercon - DC Comics - Action Figures Toys News ToyNewsI.com

Nevermind. : /
TNI Exclusive - New DC Collectibles Bombshell Busts, Statues & Gotham City Garage Wonder Woman Revealed - DC Comics - Action Figures Toys News ToyNewsI.com

Back