DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

My wife has two uncles who immigrated to Montreal from Germany decades ago and married French Canadian women. Although her uncles understand French and her aunts understand German, they speak English at home because it's easier for all of them.

Makes sense.

Also, the improper usage of "it's" (it is)... Several people type/write "it's" when they mean "its" (the possessive pronoun).
That's one of the most common wrong usage of a word.

Gotta admit, I think I've been guilty of that.

Guys on amazon.com and on entertainmentearth the gordon wave is set on 16 or 26 april.

And Mad love pack for 29 april. :yess:

I could imagine that the "it's" mistake happens based on "Mom's", "Dad's", and so on. at least I thought it this way in first place

Seriously, guys...

I need that Gordon figure in my life.

I've never had a Gordon fig.
cry_smile.gif

Is there a pic of Gordon? Call me lazy for not looking for it! :lol

Guys on amazon.com and on entertainmentearth the gordon wave is set on 16 or 26 april.

And Mad love pack for 29 april. :yess:

Don't hold your breath. Those dates mean nothing unless the Diamond shipping list for the week confirms it.

DCBSERVICES has the animated DKR 3-pack up for pre-order for 47.60 and the batwing for $119.00, already got these on order.

DCBSERVICES has the animated DKR 3-pack up for pre-order for 47.60 and the batwing for $119.00, already got these on order.

Those are great prices! I have never ordered through DCBSERVICES, can anyone share how quickly they typically ship products when they become available? I recall earlier this year BBTS had some major delays with their animated figures not shipping for quite awhile and was curious about DCB.

Ordered the Batwing and the DKR pack from DCBS. At that price, I couldn't pass that up. Thanks for the heads up!

I order from DCBS all the time. They are awesome. They usually ship within a few days once the item is released.

Wasn't planning on getting the Batwing because of the size but at that price I am very tempted.

Wasn't planning on getting the Batwing because of the size but at that price I am very tempted.

I have no idea where I'm gonna display this beast. But right now I just don't care. I must have it lol.

I ordered Batman TAS, Batman TNBA and Catwoman TAS last year with all the other figures I have now (around the time Batmobile came out) and the TAS Batman arrived today, so you can likely expect the reissues to hit now
No word on Catwoman or TNBA Batman but hopefully those come in next week

That Gordon looks like it will easily join The Riddler as the best transitions from a 2D drawing to action figure in the entire BTAS line so far.

Others have been done really well (Mad Hatter, Penguin, Phantasm) but those two probably are the best.

That Gordon looks like it will easily join The Riddler as the best transitions from a 2D drawing to action figure in the entire BTAS line so far.

Others have been done really well (Mad Hatter, Penguin, Phantasm) but those two probably are the best.

I will add Man-Bat, Catwoman, Robin and Batman (MOTP 2-pack) to that list.

Although some might find Robin a bit small (I don't), we all have to agree that he's one of the best transitions too. He's perfect.
Man-Bat is terrific. Seriously - amazing.
Catwoman is fabulous. I love her a lot (especially the fixed reissue).
Batman (MOTP 2-pack) is amazing, too. I think he transitioned quite well.

I like Joker, too.
There have been some debate here, as some people didn't like his headsculpt.
I find his headsculpt to be one of those that require decent lighting and pose. Once you find the perfect lighting and pose to display him, you get a dead-on face. I've found it here, and I'm very pleased with him.

I will add Man-Bat, Catwoman, Robin and Batman (MOTP 2-pack) to that list.

Although some might find Robin a bit small (I don't), we all have to agree that he's one of the best transitions too. He's perfect.
Man-Bat is terrific. Seriously - amazing.
Catwoman is fabulous. I love her a lot (especially the fixed reissue).
Batman (MOTP 2-pack) is amazing, too. I think he transitioned quite well.

I like Joker, too.
There have been some debate here, as some people didn't like his headsculpt.
I find his headsculpt to be one of those that require decent lighting and pose. Once you find the perfect lighting and pose to display him, you get a dead-on face. I've found it here, and I'm very pleased with him.

Riddler is the best looking of the BTAS set so far imo too. I really like Robin too, though I also feel he's a bit small, but more so than that I hate the stupid grin he has lol. It fits Grayson well, but an angry angsty **** would be better (that's what she said). Jim looks amazing though, too, as well as Zatanna. Depending on how Zatanna comes out, she may replace Roxy as my fav female fig from either set

Riddler is the best looking of the BTAS set so far imo too. I really like Robin too, though I also feel he's a bit small, but more so than that I hate the stupid grin he has lol. It fits Grayson well, but an angry angsty **** would be better (that's what she said). Jim looks amazing though, too, as well as Zatanna. Depending on how Zatanna comes out, she may replace Roxy as my fav female fig from either set

Agreed. As much as I love Robin's grin (it's SO Grayson, lol), I'd take a more serious face expression, too, just to switch faces from time to time.

I'm SO excited for Zatanna. Such a gorgeous female figure. I must say she looks better than the actual cartoon. LOL
She might become my favorite female fig, too, surpassing Catwoman.

Quick psa about dcbs:

Fantastic company that I exclusively order anything dcc from, but if you mix any book with your toy order, they charge up front. Otherwise it's when the item comes in. Just an fyi in case you were planning on adding comics to your order :)

Agreed. As much as I love Robin's grin (it's SO Grayson, lol), I'd take a more serious face expression, too, just to switch faces from time to time.

I'm SO excited for Zatanna. Such a gorgeous female figure. I must say she looks better than the actual cartoon. LOL
She might become my favorite female fig, too, surpassing Catwoman.

Zatanna's fig really is great! I like that version way more than Justice League. Catwoman is my second favorite female so far. Your new one is even better yet! I really hope they do BTAS Batgirl right, as she's probably my favorite version of Batgirl and would def take my #1 spot permanently (Until JLU, I need a Bruce Timm Huntress!!). I loved Melissa Gilbert as her voice (Though many people thought she sounded too old.) So I really hope they get Babs right the second time around. She needs to have the skin showing underneath her eyeballs, instead of just eye to mask like the TNBA version. TNBA Batgirl fig is just too goofy looking and makes her look kinda slow lol. Ugh I can't wait for this damn Gordon line though! When did the Phantasm set come out, December? Tooo long

Back