DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Now I think I'll "have to" buy the new pin-free Catwoman....... I wonder who would by my Catwoman, when a much better one is also available?

I don't like to have repeated figures...

We may finally have some potential release dates!

https://www.toychestnews.com/Home/1/1/4/805

09/30/15
BTAS Harley
BTAS Penguin
TNBA Robin
TNBA Ivy

10/14/15
BTAS Batman
BTAS Riddler

10/28/15
BTAS Batmobile
TNBA Batgirl

Bu then this kind of contradicts that by only listing TNBA Ivy as coming out on 09/30:

ToyChestnews | Action Figure and Collectible Toy News, Release Dates and More - Toys On the Water: Updated 9/19/2015
BATMAN ANIMATED NBA POISON IVY AF JUN150333 $24.95 09/30/15

We'll know for sure on Wednesday about who will be released on the 30th.

We may finally have some potential release dates!....

Man... It would be killer if we got all 4 of those next week! Given how the last 2 waves have trickled out though, I am guessing we will be lucky to even get Ivy... :(

I will know in about 24 hours once we start unloading the books and get the updated shipping list. Fingers crossed!

Sallah

Looks like we might be getting Penguin in this next wave. Just found this image on eBay. penguin.jpg

Yes! Excellent find! That supports those dates then. :)

Woo hoo!

He looks better than the proto too!

Sallah

I'm excited as all get out. Come December, all this will make for one hell of a line-up. I hope as these releases start trickling in, DCC starts soliciting some of the upcoming releases. I'm dying to see what Clayface looks like.

I wonder what Penguin's stand will be like.

Awwww! Penguin looks so cute! Absolutely dead on!!!

One of my all-time favorites!!! CAN'T WAIT to have him in hands.

Just needs to have his monocle painted white with a black dot and... 100% accurate!!
It will take me 3 minutes to do so.

I was in Tokyo last week and they had very limited stock for Killer Croc... When I got back to the store later that day it was already gone!

Thanks for the pics zelu!

No knee joints on Croc? Not sure I noticed that until now...

He looks great though! Gonna be an awesome couple of months with all these releases!

Sallah

Last edited:

Penguin and Poison Ivy are on our shipping list for next week!

No Harley or Drake Robin on there though...

Sallah

Sallah

Great, but it's still a bummer that Harley is not included. Maybe she's coming the following week?

Could you ask your Comic Shop about her?

Great, but it's still a bummer that Harley is not included. Maybe she's coming the following week?

Could you ask your Comic Shop about her?

We don't know definitively what is coming until 1 week before... So if she is coming October 7, we won't know until we get the revised shipping list on September 30.

Sallah

Sallah

Well, I guess the Toychest site does say that the dates are accurate within two weeks. So, I'd say we'll have Robin and Harley by 10/14 at the latest. (still just my own guessing, though)
Thanks for the update, Sallah!

I like the look of Croc up there too. His colors look much closer to the show than they did at ToyFair earlier this year.

I wonder where Amazon pulls their dates from? Amazon.com : Batman the Animated Series New Batman Adventures Killer Croc and Baby Doll Figures : Everything Else
I've been watching them fluctuate a lot, especially with wave 4. Weird.

I was in Tokyo last week and they had very limited stock for Killer Croc... When I got back to the store later that day it was already gone!

I'd prefer the TAS gray version as opposed to this one

me too! As much as I love both series I decided I will only get Batman, Robin, Nightwing and all the ladies from TNBA and collect BTAS series. I don't have space to display both anyways..

The great thing about this line is that having a character made in one style in no way means that they won't do it in the other... So nobody needs to feel left out. They are planning on doing them all in both styles. :)

Sallah

I've never - ever - liked The New Batman Adventures.
I remember the day I got back from school and my dad had taped the "Batman episode of the day" (remember when we'd do that?! hahaha! Good old days!) and it was TNBA. I had NO idea the designs had changed and I was like "Dad! That's not the Batman cartoon! This is not the real Batman!!".

Ugh. I hate it so much, but I respect the ones who like it.

It's just a bummer that we have to wait for the characters we want. But, oh, well...

Back