DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Alright guys need some clarification, is the Batmobile still releasing in October or is it November? BBTS says October, but shopdcentertainment says shipping 11/20/15... Any thoughts?

I too am trying to figure this out. The BTAS Batman figure also has a release date of 11/20 according to DC shop.

Shop DC always posts a month out. I'll bet the Batmobile will ship in October, but honestly it'll take within a month for it to hit shelves or doorsteps.

Okay I'm a little confused, (Hi, I'm new to this thread and this figure line) about the Mad Love 2-Pack... do we know for sure if the new version (with Harley in the nightwear and Joker in purple suit) REPLACES the other one, or if it will be released as an alternative? Because I was under the impression that there would only be the one set, but I've seen people posting elsewhere under the impression they're getting both?!

^ Welcome callumread,
no we do not get both sets of Harley and joker figure; only ONE. I guess some people mis-read the pre-order. at the bottm it reads this:
*This updated edition replaces the previous version solicited in the April Previews as MAY150279.
so this new one replaces the metallic Harley and black suit joker, this is not considered a second set.

Cool, I'm going to buy it either way! But yeah, it looks like a few collectors and websites have got the wrong end of that stick!

It was a clever move for them to change the Harley figure in that two-pack as I wasn't going to get it before, but I definitely am now. Hopefully it'll come with a few new accessories too, or better yet the hyenas since they briefly featured in the comic. Really want those guys!

I too am trying to figure this out. The BTAS Batman figure also has a release date of 11/20 according to DC shop.
DCC came with this image with what will be out out for the animated line and it shows the batmobile is on October along with series 4.

11731922_10153592740399258_3633853301448263591_o.jpg

so I think this means it will be out on October.

Im confussed, reissues of Man Bat, Robin and Joker?? Was there something wrong with these figures as well??

They didn't make enough to satisfy demand. That was the only problem associated with those figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't make enough to satisfy demand. That was the only problem associated with those figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for info. My pile of loot should be at my house in the next few days, would of been a bit of a bummer to know there would be flaws even before i got the stuff :monkey2

Can somebody help me?

I'm so confused with the dates of the new releases...
Some sites/stores have stated October for Batman, Riddler, Penguin and Batmobile, but other have stated November... How crazy?

I really need to know in which month these figures will come out, because I have no comic shop in my town and need to make a trip to buy them.
(I don't like buying them online, due to the painting application)

Thanks!

Can somebody help me?

I'm so confused with the dates of the new releases...
Some sites/stores have stated October for Batman, Riddler, Penguin and Batmobile, but other have stated November... How crazy?

I really need to know in which month these figures will come out, because I have no comic shop in my town and need to make a trip to buy them.
(I don't like buying them online, due to the painting application)

Thanks!
I would find some phone numbers of retailers that are around your town. Ask them if they are getting the stuff in and then layby the stuff if possible. Maybe make a deposit if need be. At least then you will get the stuff you want, when it arrives.

I just buy them on Amazon when they're in stock. I haven't had an issue besides the ankles on my first Batman figure at the start of the line. I think that the Batgirl and Tim Robin waves was due to hit in September or October.

i should ring home to see if my stuff has arrived. Christmas comes early for me. MKX and Batman

That Harley looks way too short! I hope it's just the photo...

Back