DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I really hope they will base BTAS Poison Ivy on model sheet and "Pretty Poison" episode and not for "Eternal Youth" where Ivy looks very different.

Me too. I'd want her to look exactly like this:

YAAAAS :) well you changed her face slightly on this image but the official one is spot one and I hope they will base her on. I love Ivy cause she is so petite and "sexy" but in some episodes like "Eternal Youth" she looks a bit looks bigger and less feminine like here

I hope she looks like this:
scary-ivy.jpg

as long as it is the alternative head ;)))

I agree! For Poison Ivy, I hope they go by the "Pretty Poison" episode too.
She looks just perfect on that:

prettypoison.jpg

For Two-Face, I hope they go by "Shadow of the Bat part II" or "Two-Face part II", because of the tons of guns he uses on those.
I want more than just his coin! :lol

For Scarecrow, I hope they go by "Trial", due to the awesome sickle he uses there. And, come on, the Scarecrow HAS TO have his sickle! :lol
scrow3.jpg

I wonder if we'll get a First Appearance Scarecrow? If they did that one, he could come with an alternate Crane head.

Agree on all 3 World'sGreatestDetective :D

I wonder if we'll get a First Appearance Scarecrow? If they did that one, he could come with an alternate Crane head.
They could very likely do two different versions of Scarecrow. A first appearance and a later appearance, both with episode specific accessories. I really think they'll do at least one other version of The Joker (a trench coat version seems like a no-brainer!) so I don't see why they couldn't or wouldn't do multiple versions of other characters too.
In fact, they've already done a different Batman. Sure, he's only really a new head, but no doubt he'll come with new movie specific accessories.

Joker arrived today! First impression - looks pretty good but I didn't get a chance to check him out properly yet... I will post some photos and quick review when I get home.

^ Awesome! Looking forward to your photos/review. Didn't you get Robin aswell?

No, Robin was sold out but the Man Bat is on it's way...

Here are some photos of The Joker! The sculpt is absolutely fantastic, the only concern with that I have is the nose that could be slightly thinner but no big deal there. The figure feels sturdier than vol. 1 and the articulation is fine. No issues with moving the figure and the joins were not stiff at all. He comes with many accessories which is always nice :D New problem though... The paint is rubbing off... It is not very bad but when you play with the figure you can see the small pieces of paint falling off :( I don't know if that's just my figure of is that a problem in general with Mr. J.

Overall the figure is great and apart from paint issues all good! Let me know guys if you have any questions?

Oh cool he looks great! Really love that last picture with the card.

Great to hear that he's more study and has better joints than series 1. Shame to hear about the paint issues though.... I hope it's not a widespread thing! But other than that he really does look awesome. Will add some much needed colour to the BTAS shelf.

Looking forward to seeing some in-hand pictures of Man-bat when he arrives!

Man, seeing the Wave 2 Mr. J, I really wish they can revisit Wave 1 without the unsightly pegs on the hips!

@sfa he doesn't come with the card so I made one for him and yes the shelf looks much more colorful now :D

That's a shame :( He used them in that episode too. Oh well, great job making one. Looks awesome!

If you get the chance, would love to see a photo of your BTAS line-up no with Joker added.

Can you post the card photo to print please? Thanks

Back