DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

nice work sfa
Thanks!

I got tired of waiting for these to show up in UK so I ordered The Joker and Man Bat from Japan. I will let you know once they arrive but they are being shipped by snail mail (slow airmail) so this might take a while :)
Cool! Looking forward to seeing your in-hand pics :) Hopefully it won't be too long for the UK to get these.

Robin was sold out so I bough the other two, let's see how they are :)

you guys probably seen this already but here is the photo of Poison Ivy from DC Collectibles :D

Yeah I saw that yesterday, very cool! :D
But it has left me wondering if: 1- The face has been photoshopped? 2 - It's a new updated headsculpt? 3 - It's a second headsculpt to be included with the original one we've seen?

Has the Batmobile been solicited yet? I'm waiting for DCBS to get it so I can check their pre-order price.

Love these guys so much, bring on the rest!! IMG_20150319_075348.jpg

No peg holes.

Robin, Man-Bat and Joker look like pure quality. Joker's face sculpt is jacked up with the head and mouth, but it's been that way since the proto. They turned out great. If they're as nice as they look (seriously, look how clean and well made that Robin looks compared to Batman) and aren't pieces of crap like wave 1, it's going to be a great line. For me, Wave 2 feels like the start of the series.

Robin looks amazing, I can't wait to see he and Batman side by side. They really do need to redo Wave 1 sans holes, be it as a box set or otherwise.

Where did you get wave 2?

We've had them In Australia for just over a week. I got mine from Harleyshideout.com.au
No peg holes.

Robin, Man-Bat and Joker look like pure quality. Joker's face sculpt is jacked up with the head and mouth, but it's been that way since the proto. They turned out great. If they're as nice as they look (seriously, look how clean and well made that Robin looks compared to Batman) and aren't pieces of crap like wave 1, it's going to be a great line. For me, Wave 2 feels like the start of the series.

The quality is a massive step up. I totally agree that this feels like the begining. My only gripe is that Man-bats larger wings are a little loose but other than they are awesome!

They all look awesome the only thing I don't like is the Robin's scale. he is a bit too short :/

That's a great pic of all of them. I'm looking forward to getting figures without peg holes.

They all look great! So much better without the hip holes. A shame Man-Bat's shoulders still have peg-holes, but they're not as noticeable since he's quite dark colored. Looking forward to seeing some in-hand pictures of him with his outspread wings!

sfa has posted a picture of Robin in the TAS show and his figure looks accurate in height.
Yes, he's shorter, but that's how he should be.

So, all is well.

Joker looks absolutely amazing and dead on.

His face turned out so much better. It's SO accurate to the show, I can almost hear him speak. lol

I think it's the best face sculpt TAS Joker has ever had, hands down.

Back