DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Good arm articulation even with that cape.

xlypK6C.jpg

I'd love to see a closed cape version, like those late meetings outside Gordon's office.

My local comic shop ONLY got in Batman. He'll be on sale tomorrow. Will probably drop by tomorrow to get him. He looks great! Peg holes don't bother me too much.

It's irritating that they didn't go another route in regard to the holes. Why put all the time and work into making an amazing figure and include something that looks that bad?

Ugh everything but those holes look fine. We definitely need more pics.

I hope those holes are not that noticeable in person. I've long waited to replace those Kenner figures.

This is the only place I've seen where people have a problem with those little holes :lol
I agree that there are better ways of doing the articulation without the use of those peg-holes, but people are overreacting in this thread...you can also see the knee and elbow joints :dunno

This is the only place I've seen where people have a problem with those little holes :lol
I agree that there are better ways of doing the articulation without the use of those peg-holes, but people are overreacting in this thread...you can also see the knee and elbow joints :dunno

Exactly. The joints are not an issue for me.

I don't really see other people discussing these on other boards.

And the holes aren't an exaggeration that people are complaining about, just to complain. It isn't hyperbole, they look bad.

Last edited:
Back