DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'd call all that chipping **** on the gloves an issue. At least the arms and legs aren't snapping.

i was wondering... i've read a lot of you guys talk about a lot of figures you wanna see in the future but i don't remind anyone pronounced the name of THE GRAY GHOST! i am the only one who would love to see that figure? xDD

Grey Ghost has been one of my wild card picks :)

It's a bit weird but what I've been liking almost the most about this line is the packaging, if they do a Grey Ghost I'd like for it to be packaged appropriately, maybe like a b&w tv or just something that will look great as is, in package

Also read on another forum that DCC has said that the next run of Phantasm 2pks will have painted teeth on Batman,

Why can't they get **** right the first time?! After all the delays I was looking forward to picking this up soon, but now it looks like I'll have to wait some more.

This line has been irritating as hell trying to collect with all the different production runs.

Well, they've been having factory problems on and off with this line since the beginning, and a lot of smaller companies (smaller than Mattel and Hasbro) don't have a rep stationed there to oversee everything that's done on the floor and to make sure that everything being shipped out is up to standard before it reaches US shores.

My Joker had paint chipping issues on his suit. The purple pait was coming off very easly when posing. Same with his arms and knife. You can see yellow on his hands after removing the knife and vice versa. Robin and Man Bat were fine for me.

You guys want so many characters... :lol

All I want is this

Gotham Heroes.jpg

And this

Roques Gallery.jpg

And then I'm forever grateful and thankful. :D

I'm sure you just had a brain fart or something as you seem to have forgotten The Clock King on your perfect list ;)

As a huge fan of The Forgotten, I'd love it if the eventual Batwing came with Pilot Alfred and Bruce Wayne as Gaff Morgan.

I'm sure you just had a brain fart or something as you seem to have forgotten The Clock King on your perfect list ;)

You can't have Fugit without Mayor Hill.:lecture

Hahaha!
I do like the Clock King's background story and episodes, but he never really caught my attention enough for me to buy his action figure.

Clock King, Red Claw, Hugo Strange, Rupert Thorne and the other "not classic" villians I will not get.
Same for the minor good folks like Mayor Hill, Bullock and Montoya... I'll not get.

However, I might get Baby Doll. Still don't know.

Great List!!!

But no love for Ras Al Ghul?

Hmmm, actually not... I never liked the character.
I like Talia, however... But I'm not sure if I'd get her.

No Bullock?? He would look so good next to the commish lol. I don't necessarily want every single person on my list. More of a list of who they could potentially make. Though I can't lie, I would cop a lot of them. Lol. I just don't want the line to end, unless we can get more DCAU. If it expands to Superman I would want a lot less of the minor characters. What do you guys think would come next (or what do you hope for next) if the line expands? Justice League, JLU, Beyond or Superman? I'm kinda hoping for Justice League. I really want a Wonder Woman, J'onn, and Star Sapphire. Also want Green Arrow and Black Canary from JLU. And Supergirl from Superman or NBA.

Also, I'm going to be trying to make some backgrounds for my display this week and was wondering what the stiars/steps some of you guys use are made of (sfa, zelu in particular)
Can't tell if they're folded cardboard or what. Want to try to get everything I'll need at the same time, so any help would be appreciated

Superman would be the next logical choice, since it followed Batman.

I would imagine these to be a lock:

Superman
Lois
Lex
Supergirl
Metallo
Braniac
Darkseid

Good call on Toyman. Knew I was leaving someone out!

Here's my assembled collection of BTAS figures so far. I still want a Two-Face, Ivy, and Croc minimum for this. I've got Hatter, but waiting on a bigger and more formal display to add him.

I wish they'd get started on the Superman line if they're going to do it.

My little collection has started. I plan on getting them all.

AKoj0MF.jpg

So does anyone know when the re-issues will happen?

My little collection has started. I plan on getting them all.

I plan on getting catwoman again (due to her hand stem being stuck in her arm), and everyone else except for TNBA.

Back