DC Collectibles Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad and Man of Steel figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered this entire line on BBTS. Some look great, others look okay, but I'm hoping improvements will be made to the final products for Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex. I really like the idea of a premium high end 6 inch line for the DCEU. Can't wait to see what else comes out of this line, such as Joker, Doomsday, etc.

Dang it, I was really looking forward to Zod. And no, I can't really say I blame them for cancelling those figures considering how nobody seems to care about this line. :lol

Dang it, I was really looking forward to Zod. And no, I can't really say I blame them for cancelling those figures considering how nobody seems to care about this line. :lol

We'll be lucky if we get Armored Batman,Wonder Woman and Superman... There is just way too many other alternatives Mezco,Mafex,Mattel,Figuarts.

I think the problem is competition. Figuarts, MAFEX, Mezco; there are so many options, and, if I'm being honest, they all seem more adept at doing higher end 1/12th stuff than DCC, who are kind of just dipping their toe in with this line. If they were smart, they'd take advantage of their resources and do DC stuff that others can't. '89, the Reeve films, '66; maybe even some Nolan stuff.

I think the problem is competition. Figuarts, MAFEX, Mezco; there are so many options, and, if I'm being honest, they all seem more adept at doing higher end 1/12th stuff than DCC, who are kind of just dipping their toe in with this line. If they were smart, they'd take advantage of their resources and do DC stuff that others can't. '89, the Reeve films, '66; maybe even some Nolan stuff.

Yeah, I still don't get why DCC refuses to make figures from their more popular movies. They would sell like hotcakes, and we have enough companies making BvS and Suicide Squad stuff.

The prices for these are ridiculous too, and they don't even look much better than DCC's other figures which retail for around $20-$24 each.

Hopefully the line continues. I'm looking forward to it. Sculpt wise they have the potential to look better than their Mafex counterparts. And considering what the Mafex figures are going for, the price for these isn't that bad.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yeah I totally agree. When I heard they won't be doing older films I had a bad feeling this line won't do good. And looks like thats the case. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the figures besides Armored Batman,Superman, and Wonder Woman all get canned... Maybe they could get the line going if they came out with some stuff from the older films like Batman 89,Returns,Superman 1978,ect

Yeah, I still don't get why DCC refuses to make figures from their more popular movies. They would sell like hotcakes, and we have enough companies making BvS and Suicide Squad stuff.

The prices for these are ridiculous too, and they don't even look much better than DCC's other figures which retail for around $20-$24 each.

Theres no reason these figures can't be 30 at max with tons of accessories and hands... And tons of articulation.

Those are the core figures that I ordered. Without those, I'll end up cancelling the rest.

QfLx7nd.jpg
3WSxuiI.jpg
usOAlnS.jpg

are there 2 dif heads for armored bats? white eyes and non white eyes?

Armored Bats looks fantastic- better than most of the other 1/12 lines...

Back