DC Collectibles Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad and Man of Steel figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would prolly look great with the 3" Multiverse Returns figures tho.

81z-f1ffbCL._SY355_.jpg

mattel-year-2013-dc-comics-multiverse-batman-returns-movie-series-4-inch-tall-action-figure-cat.jpeg

91I02yzVCtL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm perfectly content with NECA's Keaton and Reeve offerings (though Reeve could have and should had better plastic).

HOWEVER.

When I see DC Collectibles making this,

View attachment 325595
View attachment 325596
View attachment 325597

I get a little anxious thinking what they could do with this,

View attachment 325588
View attachment 325589
View attachment 325590
View attachment 325591

All these toy companies in the 1/12 business are leaving money on the table not making atleast a Batmobile and Batwing in my opinion. That **** would be HOT.

That's what I'm saying, man. I'd dig the hell out of an extensive line focused on the good DC movies. ****, imagine, even, the top layer of Jack's 200 cake as a cool as hell diorama. That makes me wonder, can DCC do Jack, since they're, technically, WB and DC's own in-house studio, or would they have to put up the **** tons of money for licensing his likeness like everyone else?

That's what I'm saying, man. I'd dig the hell out of an extensive line focused on the good DC movies. ****, imagine, even, the top layer of Jack's 200 cake as a cool as hell diorama. That makes me wonder, can DCC do Jack, since they're, technically, WB and DC's own in-house studio, or would they have to put up the **** tons of money for licensing his likeness like everyone else?

They'd still have to put up the s-load of money Jack asks for like everyone else.

The standard BvS Batman, Knightmare Batman, & Aquaman are still up for preorder at BBTS. Does that mean they'll still happen? I really wanted that standard Bats since his head looked good and he has the Bat-Brand.

Back